OL: Loftus Jones Milo Mahoney

Advertisement
***....mic drop

047f4e4613aa86c7b80074a1db968f98.jpg

Advertisement
Hammerin' Hank Greenberg played for the Detroit Tigers and was a really good ball player.

I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys but I have to ask, what's so offensive about Jews and a perceived lack of athletic ability? There are far worse stereotypes out there and to be honest, the record doesn't necessarily do anything to refute this one.
What about Hall-of-Famer Rod Carew?

I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys but I have to ask, what's so offensive about Jews and a perceived lack of athletic ability? There are far worse stereotypes out there and to be honest, the record doesn't necessarily do anything to refute this one.

Grow up...

Back to the original question by the OP...all four can kick rocks! They suck and don't belong at UM...however, unless UM signs 6 OL in the next 60 days, we will need to keep 1-2 of these cats at least for practice bodies.

Advertisement
Ian Kinsler

Ruben Amaro Jr aka the only Juban not raised in Aventura

Brad Ausmus

Job Pederson

Danny Valencia aka the boca Juban

Kevin Youkilis

Gabe Carimi

Geoff and Mitchell Schwartz

Ali Marpat

Aaron Murray

Ian Kinsler

Brad Ausmus

Job Pederson

Kevin Youkilis

Gabe Carimi

Ali Marpat

Aaron Murray

That's a Who's Who of athletic accomplishments. I guess rok was wrong. Bunch of plus athletes on that list.

Advertisement
Ian Kinsler

Brad Ausmus

Job Pederson

Kevin Youkilis

Gabe Carimi

Ali Marpat

Aaron Murray

That's a Who's Who of athletic accomplishments. I guess rok was wrong. Bunch of plus athletes on that list.

There's a **** ton of hockey players....I just didn't feel like naming them all

Advertisement
I'd move Milo to DL and tell him to get the quarter back.

Wrong in so many ways

He's not being serious. Milo is ******, like me, and Señor Wingz is making a joke to get the quarter back as in 25 cents. It's been a long thread and these dudes have worn me down.... Unless you figured that out, in which case you're a he'll of a lot better than I was at first glance.

Ian Kinsler

Brad Ausmus

Job Pederson

Kevin Youkilis

Gabe Carimi

Ali Marpat

Aaron Murray

There's a **** ton of hockey players....I just didn't feel like naming them all

Jeff Halpern and the Niedermeyers to start.

Back to the original question by the OP...all four can kick rocks! They suck and don't belong at UM...however, unless UM signs 6 OL in the next 60 days, we will need to keep 1-2 of these cats at least for practice bodies

Well I think we'll sign 6 this cycle...
Good luck to Jones, Milo, Mahoney on their future plans

Advertisement
Back