OL Juan Minaya commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
game of thrones hbo GIF
That settles it that's his new name

Wow this flurry of 3 star commits has got everyone wound up. It’s called sarcasm gentlemen. This guy may be the next Joaquin Gonzalez for all i know and i think we will all gladly take that. In the meantime i guess ill be more wary of how cot**** serious everyone is around here.

Wow this flurry of 3 star commits has got everyone wound up. It’s called sarcasm gentlemen. This guy may be the next Joaquin Gonzalez for all i know and i think we will all gladly take that. In the meantime i guess ill be more wary of how cot**** serious everyone is around here.
I’m not buying your sarcasm. I’ve noticed a few posters do this. They make a stupid comment or comments, it backfires on them, and then they play it off like they were being sarcastic.

Advertisement
I trust this staff and their evaluations. It's obvious they want some big dudes on the lines.

This isn't Manny and his crew anymore. Not every guy we get on the OL will be a Francis and Samson type.
I agree Mario targets size, but why then are we going after Day and especially Russell?
Depth! Every recruit can't be lt56, stone or breeland..etc

I’m not buying your sarcasm. I’ve noticed a few posters do this. They make a stupid comment or comments, it backfires on them, and then they play it off like they were being sarcastic.
Backfires how exactly? Did i lose internet cool points? Oh man you got me figured out brother. I got called out by the No Fun police how will i ever earn my CIS street cred back?

It’s not that serious man. Agree to disagree.

Advertisement
This post is baby schit!... There is no sunshine on his face! Are Yu referring to skin color? other then that what's your reason for saying that?
Its called an uninformed opinion. Like most of the opinions around here.

Also he remids me of a few OL i played with back in the day that were soft. Is that fair? No. Maybe its the hair maybe its the nickname maybe hes the 2nd coming of a Latino Orlando Pace. We’ll see.

Exactly it. I want my OL to post pictures of running through the door similar to how ex Miami Dolphin fullback Reagan Mauia would run through drywall and post a video of him saying “Im the juggernauy b***!”

Then and only then will i change my stance.
Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought he moved pretty well for 330 pounds. Definitely something there.

Also, looks much improved to his 2022 film.

He was also lined up on a 6'6 250 kid on the DL that is a good basketball player with athleticism. Made a kid that was 6'6 250 look 6'2 215. Cleveland Heights also has stud from 2025 class that was playing interior for them in that film. I didn't see Minaya and him lined up against each other there. He was #94. Probably going to commit to Ohio State,

Advertisement
Back