Oklahoma WR Charleston Rambo Enters the Portal

Advertisement
until we know for sure that the counters are being increased we need to be selective. kid is obviously good but the skill set is pretty similar to harley and he's not bigger than pope or wiggins. if we burn a counter on a transfer WR it needs to be someone who can win on the outside and on jump balls. i don't see that with him.

Advertisement
Looking at some of these WRs hit the portal just goes to show how deep some teams are when these guys can’t even get time whereas we’re lucky if we can get a WR to catch a pass that hits them in the chest and knocks their breath away.

also shows just how far away we are from playing with the top teams..

until we know for sure that the counters are being increased we need to be selective. kid is obviously good but the skill set is pretty similar to harley and he's not bigger than pope or wiggins. if we burn a counter on a transfer WR it needs to be someone who can win on the outside and on jump balls. i don't see that with him.
Or or or... Maybe we need someone who can....you know.... Just catch...?

Whoever. It’s someone else’s fault, I’m sure. There’s no chance the kid isn’t great. Gotta be someone else’s fault. If not Rattler or Riley than it’s Manny or Likens, tbh.
He's proven he's a Very good WR. In 2019 he was very good, 43 Recs for 750 Yards 5TDs and that was as a true Sophomore. All of those oklahoma WRs are always good and as just a Sophomore he was their WR2 only behind CeeDee Lamb and had 400 more yards then the 3rd leading WR. Now he's a Senior and looking to go all out and make a run at the NFL, he would kill it in this Offense.

Advertisement
He's proven he's a Very good WR. In 2019 he was very good, 43 Recs for 750 Yards 5TDs and that was as a true Sophomore. All of those oklahoma WRs are always good and as just a Sophomore he was their WR2 only behind CeeDee Lamb and had 400 more yards then the 3rd leading WR. Now he's a Senior and looking to go all out and make a run at the NFL, he would kill it in this Offense.

I didn’t say he wasn’t good. I only said he’s not my #1 because of what I perceive to be some red-flags. Why can’t he go all out and make a run at the NFL in one of the most prolific offenses in the country? Again, to me, this isn’t KJ needing to leave Buffalo to get more exposure. One could argue he’s in one of the very few places now where he actually could make this run you’re talking about.

All that being said, I’d take him in a heartbeat. Of course. We have a room of kids who couldn’t catch Covid in Century Village. I just like the SJSU kid more. I like the Montana kid more.

i've tried to be quiet but you may be one of the stupider slurpers on this board

LOL first of all **** you and blow me. Secondly we have more needs than WR. Last two recruiting classes are loaded with WRs with a lot of upside. We need CBs, LBs, OTs, not wide receivers. Now go back to staying quiet little ******.

LOL first of all **** you and blow me. Secondly we have more needs than WR. Last two recruiting classes are loaded with WRs with a lot of upside. We need CBs, LBs, OTs, not wide receivers. Now go back to staying quiet little ******.
Can't teach stupid my guy, especially with the level of intelligence you display in your vocabulary (seriously there should be an age requirement on this board). You're advocating to go into a season with WR's who (unfortunately due to favoritism) played less than 20-30 snaps, + the two WR's who finished top 10 in the NCAA in drops. Add in the fact that our best receiver in general (Brevin) might very well go pro. The upside component is great, but we need someone (or 2) who can contribute ASAP, you can't afford to waste King and hang your laurels on "upside" lmao.

Great idea. I'll see you out the door with Manuelita in 2021 if this is the case.

Last edited:
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Can't teach stupid my guy, especially with the level of intelligence you display in your vocabulary (seriously there should be an age requirement on this board). You're advocating to go into a season with WR's who (unfortunately due to favoritism) played less than 20-30 snaps, + the two WR's who finished top 10 in the NCAA in drops. Add in the fact that our best receiver in general (Brevin) might very well go pro. The upside component is great, but we need someone (or 2) who can contribute ASAP, you can't afford to waste King and hang your laurels on "upside" lmao.

Great idea. I'll see you out the door with Manuelita in 2021 if this is the case.

Yoy are advocating getting WRs who havent played at the highest level or havent done much in power five teams. We have bigger needs and our numbers are tight, look in the mirror when you talk about dumb.
And stop complaining about my vocabulary, you started the stupid exchange now dont cry like a ******.

Advertisement
You know what's crazy?

I've been watching tape at all the receivers that have hit the portal and I keep saying to myself, my God he caught that?

Then I realize, yes, he should've caught that it hit his hands. My standards for a WR are shot lol.
Don’t feel bad, I caught myself excited at a catch that was made out of bounds.

Advertisement
Back