Oklahoma WR Charleston Rambo Enters the Portal

"As a sophomore, Rambo was the Sooners' second-leading receiver and had more than 100 yards receiving in three of their first four games. He finished the season with 43 catches for 743 yards and five TDs. As a freshman, he had a 49-yard touchdown catch against Alabama in the College Football Playoff semifinals." What more do you want? Kid has already produced against Bama on the biggest stage. Imagine him, Harley, and Keyshawn Smith with Mallory and hopefully Brevin against Bama. We would at least put up some points. Go get him Rhett!

Advertisement
"As a sophomore, Rambo was the Sooners' second-leading receiver and had more than 100 yards receiving in three of their first four games. He finished the season with 43 catches for 743 yards and five TDs. As a freshman, he had a 49-yard touchdown catch against Alabama in the College Football Playoff semifinals." What more do you want? Kid has already produced against Bama on the biggest stage. Imagine him, Harley, and Keyshawn Smith with Mallory and hopefully Brevin against Bama. We would at least put up some points. Go get him Rhett!

Nah man, “he’s too much like what we have already” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
K.Smith almost catch? I've been having dreams about it. It looked like what a WR should do.
Better then my dreams. Every night I wake up in sweat over the dee Wiggins Drop in the screen that should’ve went for six, or the drop were he gets out mussel by a true freshman who should’ve been a high school senior this year.

Advertisement
Better then my dreams. Every night I wake up in sweat over the dee Wiggins Drop in the screen that should’ve went for six, or the drop were he gets out mussel by a true freshman who should’ve been a high school senior this year.
Don't forget the fluttering duck that slowly traveled to Wiggins as he stand still with the defender taking a nap on the floor. A scenario my girlfriend could've caught it with one hand and her eyes closed.

But Wiggins dropped it.

You know what's crazy?

I've been watching tape at all the receivers that have hit the portal and I keep saying to myself, my God he caught that?

Then I realize, yes, he should've caught that it hit his hands. My standards for a WR are shot lol.
After watching the Dolphin receivers this Sunday, I’ll get excited watching someone catch shovel passes this weekend.

I would love to see a montage or a percentage on 50/50 balls for UM receivers this season. Has to be around 10-20% right?

Advertisement
I keep hearing he would only play one year for us but correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this kid a Junior this year? Because of Covid wouldn’t he be a Junior again next year with 2 years of eligibility left? Not sure how that rule works

That sounds great and all but what took him so long to fix it?
Idk. Keyshawn Smith wasn’t in the 2020 class until after Lashlee. The 2021 class is very good at WR.

Now looks like adding a vet to bridge to those guys. He’s basically played the hand he was dealt up to this point. I think he was told last off season that it wasn’t a necessity in the portal and that he could trust the guys on the roster by those that had been here and that didn’t work out

Advertisement
I keep hearing he would only play one year for us but correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this kid a Junior this year? Because of Covid wouldn’t he be a Junior again next year with 2 years of eligibility left? Not sure how that rule works
Hes likely to enter the draft after next season wherever he goes

Advertisement
Back