Oklahoma WR Charleston Rambo Enters the Portal

Advertisement
Im actually texting with a friend about him right now. He’s good on all 3 levels, he can stretch the field and he’s good after the catch. He’s a hardworker kinda like KJ was just more talented. I think the marriage is perfect. (I was trying to get Corbin here but that’s another convo for another time) but I love what Ram is gonna do for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone explain? This is the last counter? So can we take Stevenson but lose a spot for the 22 class? Or we can’t take him now?

Can someone explain? This is the last counter? So can we take Stevenson but lose a spot for the 22 class? Or we can’t take him now?
Ok to my knowledge could be wrong. We had 24 spots for the 2021 class and we have signed 21 people for that class out of highschool leaving us with 3 spots . We took DeAndre johnson, Charleston Rambo and soon to be tyrique Stevenson completing that the 24 however the ncaa might expand it where transfers count different if I'm correct

Advertisement
Good stuff. Send a message to that WR room. That's more important then landing this kid. Either work hard or you'll be passed up. Really like the 3 transfers we landed.

1610486235108.png

Advertisement
Back