Oklahoma Tanner Mordecai in the Transfer Portal

I don’t think either party would be interested IMO
LeanAnguishedEidolonhelvum-small.gif

Advertisement
Waco not that far from DFW

I mean, it’s 90 miles south and most people consider it central Texas while DFW is North Texas. They do find their way in with DFW schools some realignments due to a lack of 6A sized schools down there. They’re kind of alone down there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, it’s 90 miles south and most people consider it central Texas while DFW is North Texas. They do find their way in with DFW schools some realignments due to a lack of 6A sized schools down there. They’re kind of alone down there.
I was thinking about it earlier, and there are slightly too many schools in the Killeen/Belton/Temple area bc if you added Midway and Waco High, it would be a 10 team district down there. So some schools had to get sacrificed and I guess Waco/Midway drew the short straws lol. I'm sure they will ask the UIL to not do that next realignment.

If King leaves, would like to see us bring in Malik Willis from Liberty. Was recruited by Lashlee at Auburn, and committed as well. Lashlee took the UConn OC job a few weeks later. Willis has the tools Lashlee wants, maybe not as polished as king at this point, but seems to have a higher ceiling, including a cannon for an arm.

That’s where LayDay from Tomlinson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did not travel with Oklahoma tonight and has been training away from the team.

Guys a head case. Would be risky to take him if he enter the portal but maybe a calculated risk. Similar to bringing Jeff Thomas back or taking T2

Advertisement
Back