Oklahoma Tanner Mordecai in the Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give us the synopsis. Worth pursuing if King leaves?
100% tanner is a gamer. He’s a dual threat like we want but he’ll dot you up. And he has history with RPO’s that was his entire offense in high school. And he’s the first guy in the building and the last to leave. If the job wasn’t promised to rattler he would have put up hella numbers there. He’s 100% a take. He accounted for like 60 touchdowns his senior year in a tough district out in the DFW area

100% tanner is a gamer. He’s a dual threat like we want but he’ll dot you up. And he has history with RPO’s that was his entire offense in high school. And he’s the first guy in the building and the last to leave. If the job wasn’t promised to rattler he would have put up hella numbers there. He’s 100% a take. He accounted for like 60 touchdowns his senior year in a tough district out in the DFW area
Maybe King can get in his ear and recruit him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Midway’s current district (11-6A) has them, Waco, and 6 DFW schools. Not sure how it was in the last realignment.
The realignments kill me. When he was in school I thought he played majority DFW schools though. I knew he wasn’t from there that was just the comp

Advertisement
So is that the district has duncanville, desoto, etc now? @DB4 if so Jesus Christ I know he didnt play in that lol

Advertisement
Back