Oklahoma Tanner Mordecai in the Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Well obviously, by his junior year is completely different than people suggesting that we shouldn't be in the portal because of our QB room. If King were to leave, we absolutely should be in the portal checking for a guy who can plug and play.
I’m not saying we should not also try to obtain a transfer because we always want the best talent available. But we should not act like the sky is falling if TVD earns the starting job next year. At least i hope not.
And the reason I keep writing TVD and not Perry is that Perry has no chance of leading UM to anything more than 5-6 wins. He is, at best, a back-up quarterback on a P5 team.

Advertisement
I understand your point, but trust me, you don’t want either one starting next year, unless your goal is for us to lose a lot & Manny get fired lol, but if you want Miami to win next year the last thing you want is for TVD or Garcia to start, especially Garcia he ain’t ready to play behind this OL for at least another 1-2 years.

If King leaves you take Modercai in a heartbeat without thinking twice about it, he’s an immediate take.

Just need King to make a decision some time soon because the longer he takes the harder it could become to get a premium transfer to come here if we end up needing one.

Ok that make sense I was thinking this thread was about getting another QB even if King comes back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back