Oklahoma Tanner Mordecai in the Transfer Portal

Advertisement
I can help them connect. His mom and mine are pretty close so we always attended games with the Mordecai family. I do know however he wouldn’t come here if D’eriq stays. He was screwed at OU but that’s a different story for a different board
So now the CIS board is kicking TVD to the curb.

Advertisement
Some of the bigger QB names in the portal are already getting picked up. I saw Charlie Brewer from Baylor likely heading to Utah..

Unless Riley talks him out of it. Meeting in the morning or the next day or so but yeah. UNC
Other than Howell, this seems like an odd match for him.

Is this his choice or is the father involved again?

And it is on the OU board but none of their members believe it. The guy who posted it got shot down immediately by multiple people. It's in the Mordecai transfer thread.......

Last edited:
Other than Howell, this seems like an odd match for him.

Is this his choice or is the father involved again?

And it is on the OU board but none of their members believe it. The guy who posted it got shot down immediately by multiple people. It's in the Mordecai transfer thread.......
Time will tell. It’s real though. Riley is trying to stop it

Advertisement
100% tanner is a gamer. He’s a dual threat like we want but he’ll dot you up. And he has history with RPO’s that was his entire offense in high school. And he’s the first guy in the building and the last to leave. If the job wasn’t promised to rattler he would have put up hella numbers there. He’s 100% a take. He accounted for like 60 touchdowns his senior year in a tough district out in the DFW area
All sounds too good to be true so doubt manny even takes a look

Why are we acting like we need a transfer QB this year?? we have young QBs on the roster, we need to develop them or get Manny the **** out my face.
Exactly. if we gonna do this every year get ready for the TVD and Garcia transfers. Thought we had an OC that’s a QB guru

I don’t think either party would be interested IMO

Fx Networks Comedy GIF by Cake FX

Advertisement
Murray, Hurts and Mayfield. People saying Manny needs to develop what's on the roster sound silly. Perry isn't a Miami level QB and it's fine for a RS Frosh and Frosh not to be relied on to start. We literally have 1 Manny HS QB recruit on the roster right now and he's a true frosh.
Riley developed all of them except hurts. Murray and mayfield were both there for 3-4 years

Advertisement
Exactly. if we gonna do this every year get ready for the TVD and Garcia transfers. Thought we had an OC that’s a QB guru

Strange take. Lincoln did the exact same thing for the 2018 and 2019 seasons and produced a heisman trophy winner/#1 NFL draft pick and another guy who is playing well for my Eagles right now. Sometimes, you have to do things like this to keep your program going while the young guys get ready to play. Just like what happened with Rattler this year.

Jadon looked really slow, stiff, and had zero fight for the ball in the BIG12 title game. Looked like Wiggins to be honest
Hey man. A true freshman is their WR1. Theo wease is going to explode eventually. Trejan bridges is a dog. Add the young bulls coming in and hey.. I get it

Strange take. Lincoln did the exact same thing for the 2018 and 2019 seasons and produced a heisman trophy winner/#1 NFL draft pick and another guy who is playing well for my Eagles right now. Sometimes, you have to do things like this to keep your program going while the young guys get ready to play. Just like what happened with Rattler this year.
strange how? We have done it two straight years also. And before that as well with the kid that competed with Kaaya. At any rate, if you keep getting 4 star QBs and not developing them, there is a problem. No QBs will want to come over if all you are gonna do is dip into the transfer portal for a clear starter year in and year out.

Advertisement
Back