Ok talk me off the ledge....

It is April 14, 2021, and we have exactly one verbally committed recruit. That puts us on par with Wake Forest, Indiana, and USF. Nearly every one of our “peers” has 8 to 10. What the heck is going on and when can we expect to rejoin the pack of the top 40?
Poooseee

Advertisement
My bride always told me it isn't how you start, it is how you finish. While she did end up leaving me for a woman I would still rather be in the top 10 on signing day than in
this must be the funniest **** i have ever read on the internet

It is April 14, 2021, and we have exactly one verbally committed recruit. That puts us on par with Wake Forest, Indiana, and USF. Nearly every one of our “peers” has 8 to 10. What the heck is going on and when can we expect to rejoin the pack of the top 40?
I get the sense Manny has a handful of guys holding off on their announcements until right before or during the big visits push in June for maximum headlines/momentum. Can't argue with the strategy. For years we pushed for early commits and all that led to was a bunch of decommits.

You’re obviously ignoring all the non-verbally committed recruits we have. Stop being such a ‘verbalist.’

Advertisement
My bride always told me it isn't how you start, it is how you finish. While she did end up leaving me for a woman I would still rather be in the top 10 on signing day than in April.

Can't believe you are concerned at the moment. Usually, when they commit this early you just know it is worth almost nothing and they will play us with another hat on NSD. We have some new coaches who those more in the know on here say are good recruiters so need to give them the benefit of the doubt!
When it comes to brides, how many finished before you also factors into the equation.

Advertisement
Recruits were watching our spring game.. FSU might have had a good turn out for faces but their team is built like a high school JV squad. Were going to get some good ones. I think were in for a good season.

Recruits were watching our spring game.. FSU might have had a good turn out for faces but their team is built like a high school JV squad. Were going to get some good ones. I think were in for a good season.

For the first time in a long time, I believe we have the best team in Florida. And I don't think it's close.

Im Out Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Advertisement
Rutgers now has ELEVEN verbals, and FIVE of them are 4-stars. Ranked #7 by Rivals.
Which perfectly illustrates why it's all meaningless at this point. By signing day Rutgers will have 2 or 3 low 4 stars and a class ranking in the 30s or 40s.

Advertisement
Back