OK, So WTF Is Really Going On Here!??

Advertisement
There's other segments of the show. Can listen on Spotify or wherever...

He rips Richt multiple times as well. Even after his heart attack. Insinuates Richt's tired, sleepy energy plagued all these recruits mindset and made them soft.

#1 ... fill up your scholarships... then make sure every player knows that no one's position is safe.
Fear can be a great motivator and teacher. JJ used it well... in college and pros

We need a OL coach who can turn a terrible unit around in 1 spring, Fall camp and 7 games..if you know a guy..email him, real ****

They are terrible because of the Barry but let's not blame him even though he getting paid to teach them. I can understand if these kids did everything right but wasn't strong enough. That's not the issue, these kids dont know even know who to block.

Advertisement
They are terrible because of the Barry but let's not blame him even though he getting paid to teach them. I can understand if these kids did everything right but wasn't strong enough. That's not the issue, these kids dont know even know who to block.
Barry just got here..you don’t believe in developing, teaching?

Nobody is bigger corch supporter than you, I'll give you credit...

This team could be 0-7 right now & you'd still be fighting the "good" fight lol.
But honestly what oline coach do you know that can turn this oline around in a short period of time?..now realize not once did I bring up who coaching them to defend them..not one time did bring up Barry lol..crazy part is, I’f listened to the radio show, Brett and Bryant of the mindsets that these young men just ain’t it.

Most of was a indictment on the line players not seeking help, being together, communicating, not absorbing what they were/are taught and applying it on Saturday..being complacent with being the reason the offense sucks..that’s the short of it..oh and 75 is a clown

It wasn’t just the players; they touched on Barry, too.

Advertisement
Anyone know why other thread deleted?

Not sure. I edited it with a summary of convo and it was deleted.

Screenshot_20191022-214557.png

Advertisement
FML!!! Embarrassing.
You have a hall of famer teaching you and you want to clown around. This is what happens when you have no depth and you can’t bench dudes.
There is no one to look over shoulder that can take your spot so you coast like a *****. This eternal 70-75 scholarship player purgatory is fckng this team up man.
But **** man, you can only play 11 dudes at a time...this whole 70 players on scholly lame *** argument the coaches keep making dating back to Folden is straight chit. 11 on offense, 11 on defense, and for fücks sake, 11 dyck suckers on ST...33 MF players at a minimum. They are telling us that they can't find 33 quality players to attend and play for the University of MF Miami?!? Fück me sideways and twice on Sunday for good measure

Idk rell..only part I don’t like is the calling out players on a Radio show..if your an alum..tryna help/mentor..then I don’t believe in doing that. Ppl had a issue when T brown did it as a coach saying there was some “cancers” on the team, throwing a player under the bus..now my thing is this, Brett and McKinney are former stars so I’m never gonna pretend to know more then them as far as ball..but we’re either one of those greats finished products when they stepped on campus as fresh, soph..no. Do u really expect a couple of film sessions/ workouts with a unit that was TERRIBLE the year before to make that unit come out and dominate? I think if you asked these two that they’d say no. But they want to see improvement, which is fine. We all do. But If you tryna mentor/ teach these kids, getting on a radio show and singling out them is not cool imo. If your in that role you can communicate to the kids who are responsive to it behind public view..but absolutely nothing about this Olines performance surprises me. But If they don’t show improvement, (I’d say they played OK the last two weeks) over the last stretch of games then there’s a huge problem..As fans we want to eat up as much insight as we can get. I get that..

That was my initial thought before listening. But I have no problem with anyone calling out buffoonery and ****عry and that’s what he did.

No I totally get it...that’s the thing..Bryant McKinney even said “people on Twitter asking him why are t guys developing”..HE SAID IT HIMSELF..he can only do what he’s allowed to do..so you workout with these cats a couple months..watch film..then expect the worse unit to snap and get it..be real bro. We knew what we had in this oline..and you tryna be in a mentor role and u single out players on a radio show??..if the kids responsive to you they’ll reach , or you pull him to the side or shoot a text/phone call and do it that way. If they aren’t you say **** it he ain’t tryna heard what I’m tryna say and keep it moving.

Well he actually expected the players to call him back or the coaches to find a way to get them out there even if they had to hire them as consultants. But none of that ever happened. If you didn’t already, listen. It’s short.

Advertisement
That was my initial thought before listening. But I have no problem with anyone calling out buffoonery and ****عry and that’s what he did.
I have no problem with Alums being critical of what’s going. My only thing is if you tryna ha e a mentor role with these guys, you don’t go and single them out on a radio show for the fans on Twitter..for a mentor to do it, it’s the same as a coach doing..that **** ain’t helping nobody, except for CIS to have a interesting thread for entertainment lol..but aye that’s just me

Well he actually expected the players to call him back or the coaches to find a way to get them out there even if they had to hire them as consultants. But none of that ever happened. If you didn’t already, listen. It’s short.
I listened...and nah they know they can’t just show up to practice and work with guys..guys have to seek that out own their own time..it’s against the rules. I didn’t hear them say anything about a job offer tho..

I have no problem with Alums being critical of what’s going. My only thing is if you tryna ha e a mentor role with these guys, you don’t go and single them out on a radio show for the fans on Twitter..for a mentor to do it, it’s the same as a coach doing..that **** ain’t helping nobody, except for CIS to have a interesting thread for entertainment lol..but aye that’s just me

Yes he offered to be a mentor because he loves this program. They were pretty much told to F off by players and coaches. Sorry you don’t see how bad it is right now. But I commend BM for actually doing something about it. That consultant idea was genius. That why it’s not happening.

Yes he said they should put a budget together to hire former players as consultants and work with them 2 times per week. But Rom has the feeling they aren’t welcome.

Last edited:
Yeah but to me not really. They thing with Barry seemed to be wasnt..I guess he wasn’t as ingratiating

Go listen to the podcast. They clearly are calling out the coaching, even reiterated a point I made that these guys are going to the NFL as low draft picks and are becoming starters, yet don’t do chit here. Why? Better coaching. It’s not just the players, it’s our culture & coaching.

U think Hillery will feel comfortable laughing w Saban during a teaching session from a former great? Of course not.

This program is broken b/c we keep trying to fix major problems w duck tape & glue instead of nuts & bolts.

Advertisement
Back