OK, So WTF Is Really Going On Here!??

Their defensive line is going to knock one of our qbs out for several games. It's going to be ugly.

Yup. The only saving grace is we might eventually have no option but to put in Martell and at least that noise/question mark will be addressed.

The funniest/saddest **** will also be Mark Whipple exposing our D and Manny. It'll be like our misery is just coming full effing circle.

Advertisement
Idk rell..only part I don’t like is the calling out players on a Radio show..if your an alum..tryna help/mentor..then I don’t believe in doing that. Ppl had a issue when T brown did it as a coach saying there was some “cancers” on the team, throwing a player under the bus..now my thing is this, Brett and McKinney are former stars so I’m never gonna pretend to know more then them as far as ball..but we’re either one of those greats finished products when they stepped on campus as fresh, soph..no. Do u really expect a couple of film sessions/ workouts with a unit that was TERRIBLE the year before to make that unit come out and dominate? I think if you asked these two that they’d say no. But they want to see improvement, which is fine. We all do. But If you tryna mentor/ teach these kids, getting on a radio show and singling out them is not cool imo. If your in that role you can communicate to the kids who are responsive to it behind public view..but absolutely nothing about this Olines performance surprises me. But If they don’t show improvement, (I’d say they played OK the last two weeks) over the last stretch of games then there’s a huge problem..As fans we want to eat up as much insight as we can get. I get that..

Idk rell..only part I don’t like is the calling out players on a Radio show..if your an alum..tryna help/mentor..then I don’t believe in doing that. Ppl had a issue when T brown did it as a coach saying there was some “cancers” on the team, throwing a player under the bus..now my thing is this, Brett and McKinney are former stars so I’m never gonna pretend to know more then them as far as ball..but we’re either one of those greats finished products when they stepped on campus as fresh, soph..no. Do u really expect a couple of film sessions/ workouts with a unit that was TERRIBLE the year before to make that unit come out and dominate? I think if you asked these two that they’d say no. But they want to see improvement, which is fine. We all do. But If you tryna mentor/ teach these kids, getting on a radio show and singling out them is not cool imo. If your in that role you can communicate to the kids who are responsive to it behind public view..but absolutely nothing about this Olines performance surprises me. But If they don’t show improvement, (I’d say they played OK the last two weeks) over the last stretch of games then there’s a huge problem..

You’re not getting it.

904455EA-E58D-4EB6-B844-3D3BABFF227D.jpeg

Idk rell..only part I don’t like is the calling out players on a Radio show..if your an alum..tryna help/mentor..then I don’t believe in doing that. Ppl had a issue when T brown did it as a coach saying there was some “cancers” on the team, throwing a player under the bus..now my thing is this, Brett and McKinney are former stars so I’m never gonna pretend to know more then them as far as ball..but we’re either one of those greats finished products when they stepped on campus as fresh, soph..no. Do u really expect a couple of film sessions/ workouts with a unit that was TERRIBLE the year before to make that unit come out and dominate? I think if you asked these two that they’d say no. But they want to see improvement, which is fine. We all do. But If you tryna mentor/ teach these kids, getting on a radio show and singling out them is not cool imo. If your in that role you can communicate to the kids who are responsive to it behind public view..but absolutely nothing about this Olines performance surprises me. But If they don’t show improvement, (I’d say they played OK the last two weeks) over the last stretch of games then there’s a huge problem..As fans we want to eat up as much insight as we can get. I get that..
I think U need to reread the article.

Advertisement
Completely agree. But with that being said some of these lineman are absolutely fvcked up for sure though. Not sure what the solution is but whatever we are doing isn’t working. Oline wasn’t bad vs ga tech though

Advertisement
You’re not getting it.
No I totally get it...that’s the thing..Bryant McKinney even said “people on Twitter asking him why are t guys developing”..HE SAID IT HIMSELF..he can only do what he’s allowed to do..so you workout with these cats a couple months..watch film..then expect the worse unit to snap and get it..be real bro. We knew what we had in this oline..and you tryna be in a mentor role and u single out players on a radio show??..if the kids responsive to you they’ll reach , or you pull him to the side or shoot a text/phone call and do it that way. If they aren’t you say **** it he ain’t tryna heard what I’m tryna say and keep it moving.

Completely agree. But with that being said some of these lineman are absolutely fvcked up for sure though. Not sure what the solution is but whatever we are doing isn’t working. Oline wasn’t bad vs ga tech though
Bruh they are young. And if we keeping it 110..ain’t non of them Bryant McKinney or Bret as far as raw talent..that’s facts..and we all knew what we had coming in..what we want to see is improvement

Advertisement
Art Kehoe was fired by Richt, just maybe his 31 years of coaching OL could be utilized.
I keep saying teams like Bama, Texas, UGA all have a hundred consultants. Kehoe isnt doing anything, why not hire him as a consultant. It seems at Miami all of these guys are super concerned about their methods being compromised by another voice in the room.

Advertisement
I don’t even want to open it, fuq anything that gives this U attention. Until they right the ship and take **** serious the only I’m using is CIS cause some people here I’m cool af with even if at times I disagree with them. Y’all know who ya are
Most of was a indictment on the line players not seeking help, being together, communicating, not absorbing what they were/are taught and applying it on Saturday..being complacent with being the reason the offense sucks..that’s the short of it..oh and 75 is a clown

Advertisement
Back