OK, I did it.

Not donating, renewing season tickets, and watching football games while Golden is here--- I'm on that train.
Switching teams and rooting for another school--- that's some pusssy shiit
I didn't see your *** in Chicago, or Orlando, or Lincoln. In fact you weren't in my section at No Life and I dare say you check out games only in the trashed paper you use to sleep under at the overpass. So STFU loyal fan

Impeccable logic! Every fan's "***" that you don't see at a game or location was never there. Every Hurricane fan that sat in a different section at SunLife wasn't actually there. Actually, it's not only that they weren't there, but they're all homeless and sleep under the overpass. Only you and of course the 'real' fans (defined as those in your section at SunLife and the people you've seen in Chicago, Orlando, and Lincoln) have the privilege of being soft-shouldered pusssys who, to put themselves out of their unbearable misery and depression, can switch CFB teams. Faqgot

Thank you for confirming my belief that you are an idiot. Enjoy your dumpster dinner and spooning session with Albert.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back