OK, I did it.

Advertisement
Should I email Blake that I'm canceling my $3,000 in field club seats before or after our bowl loss?
Does it even matter anymore?

Should I email Blake that I'm canceling my $3,000 in field club seats before or after our bowl loss?

Sacks,

Sorry for the delay, real busy over here. Tons of emails. Anyway, your $3k donation will certainly go to good use. Thanks for your continued support.

Regards,

Blake James

May as well tell him just in case it matters but he's part of the problem. Send those emails to his boss.

Advertisement
Maybe I'll tell him tomorrow, then Remind him of it after the bowl game!
Thanks Whoop.

Living in SW ohio, I guess it's time to switch to UC or OSU, Maybe all these years I hated them (OSU) was because they care enough about winning more than my team!

I WILL NOT renew my season tickets next year, and I could care less about losing my seats. **** you Shalala, **** you James, and **** you Golden.

I mean I'm not switching teams but if you are why torture yourself, pick a good one that cares.

Advertisement
Can't see myself buying season tickets for another team. With that said, I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and I will not renew next year, or any year, until this staff is replaced.

to fair, OP has never once said he is switching teams. TBFF is a LONG, LONG, LONG time cane fan. he's got some serious years on me. i commend you on not supporting this dumster fire.

I may purchase FSU season tickets just to let them know and then sell all but miami game.
Good or bad idea?

After seeing the AD's most recent comments, which to me indicate that the U is satisfied being middle of the pack, I called USF and requested the sign-up info for season tickets. Why waste weekends driving to Sun-NoLife and root for a team that wins 50% of its games when I can drive 20 minutes and root for a team that may win 50% of its games? Why fly to Chicago to watch a team not show up against ND? Why go to the dump Champs underwear Bowl at all? Why listen to UCF fans tell us that the U "chickened out" from the sucky Bit-Coin Bowl, which it likely did? Why get excited when a five star player picks the U over Bama or UF only to sit the bench because they do not drink the punch? [And just what does the AD mean "building champions"in all of his tweets? Is he talking about physicans-certainly not the champs of the Duck Dynasty Hick Bowl?] This is especially true where in my heart, I expect the U to win or TRY to win 100% of its games. When this group of losers leaves Gables, I will be back................but not until then.

See Ya.

The Golden slurper that said this in September

Right Guy. Reading alot of posters say they thought right guy but after Lville game not right guy. 1 game should never determine if a coach is right for the job. Guy pulled minor miracles in recruiting last few years and helped us work through sanctions about as well as any coach could. Im disapointed in development of talent and some personel decisions and in game adjustments.

Overall all things considered hes done a solid job leading to respectable records last few season thru many issues. He's not going anywhere like it or not. The negativity is infectious and all these posts and banners and **** doesnt help recruiting and hurts the perception of the program. For all you kids, students, fans, casual followers who jump on the fire Golden Dorito sucks bandwagon your doing nothing but hurting the program regardless if your right or wrong. #IstandwiththeU

Is telling people "see ya." Not surprised a guy like this lets a program spit in his face and keeps coming back for more.

Im a lifelong Canes Fan. Have had 2 family members play for them. I wasnt offered by Coach Coker and couldnt afford to pay my way there so went elsewhere but still remained a diehard fan thru anything. I stick by everything i said there. I dont think AG is a terrible coach. Not saying he doesnt deserve to be fired, but his issue is he needs to put his ego aside and adapt to Sfl recruiting, in game adjustments and his coaching philosophies. Some things that work in the NE dont fly here. Coach Tom Coughlin was the same way and almost lost the team and got fired with the Giants. He loosened up changed a few philosophies adapted and won 2 Superbowls with players that love him.

Advertisement
Not saying he doesnt deserve to be fired, but his issue is he needs to put his ego aside and adapt to Sfl recruiting, in game adjustments and his coaching philosophies. Some things that work in the NE dont fly here.

That's a lot of deep issues. After four years he just doesn't get it. I seriously doubt he even knows how to adapt. Maybe he can do it with the extra practices. . .wait. . .

Advertisement
After seeing the AD's most recent comments, which to me indicate that the U is satisfied being middle of the pack, I called USF and requested the sign-up info for season tickets. Why waste weekends driving to Sun-NoLife and root for a team that wins 50% of its games when I can drive 20 minutes and root for a team that may win 50% of its games? Why fly to Chicago to watch a team not show up against ND? Why go to the dump Champs underwear Bowl at all? Why listen to UCF fans tell us that the U "chickened out" from the sucky Bit-Coin Bowl, which it likely did? Why get excited when a five star player picks the U over Bama or UF only to sit the bench because they do not drink the punch? [And just what does the AD mean "building champions"in all of his tweets? Is he talking about physicans-certainly not the champs of the Duck Dynasty Hick Bowl?] This is especially true where in my heart, I expect the U to win or TRY to win 100% of its games. When this group of losers leaves Gables, I will be back................but not until then.

See Ya.

The Golden slurper that said this in September

Right Guy. Reading alot of posters say they thought right guy but after Lville game not right guy. 1 game should never determine if a coach is right for the job. Guy pulled minor miracles in recruiting last few years and helped us work through sanctions about as well as any coach could. Im disapointed in development of talent and some personel decisions and in game adjustments.

Overall all things considered hes done a solid job leading to respectable records last few season thru many issues. He's not going anywhere like it or not. The negativity is infectious and all these posts and banners and **** doesnt help recruiting and hurts the perception of the program. For all you kids, students, fans, casual followers who jump on the fire Golden Dorito sucks bandwagon your doing nothing but hurting the program regardless if your right or wrong. #IstandwiththeU

Is telling people "see ya." Not surprised a guy like this lets a program spit in his face and keeps coming back for more.

Im a lifelong Canes Fan. Have had 2 family members play for them. I wasnt offered by Coach Coker and couldnt afford to pay my way there so went elsewhere but still remained a diehard fan thru anything. I stick by everything i said there. I dont think AG is a terrible coach. Not saying he doesnt deserve to be fired, but his issue is he needs to put his ego aside and adapt to Sfl recruiting, in game adjustments and his coaching philosophies. Some things that work in the NE dont fly here. Coach Tom Coughlin was the same way and almost lost the team and got fired with the Giants. He loosened up changed a few philosophies adapted and won 2 Superbowls with players that love him.
Dude, he's a terrible coach.

I dont care Ill support my team through thick and thin **** you for not doing the same when the U is back no matter how long it takes you are no longer allowed to rep them canes im taking your cane card see ya go be a USF fan :neonu::stormwarningflag-sm

I don't have a problem with fans leaving. I have a problem with them coming back later when things turn around. If you go, you go for good. Oh, and I don't think AG will be the one to turn it around either. I hope the door hits him on the way out.

I dont care Ill support my team through thick and thin **** you for not doing the same when the U is back no matter how long it takes you are no longer allowed to rep them canes im taking your cane card see ya go be a USF fan :neonu::stormwarningflag-sm

There's a difference between being a fan and being ignorantly blind. I'm not changing teams, but until Golden and staff is gone, I will have no enjoyment of watching Canes football as I always have before.

Advertisement
Back