OK, I did it.

After seeing the AD's most recent comments, which to me indicate that the U is satisfied being middle of the pack, I called USF and requested the sign-up info for season tickets. Why waste weekends driving to Sun-NoLife and root for a team that wins 50% of its games when I can drive 20 minutes and root for a team that may win 50% of its games? Why fly to Chicago to watch a team not show up against ND? Why go to the dump Champs underwear Bowl at all? Why listen to UCF fans tell us that the U "chickened out" from the sucky Bit-Coin Bowl, which it likely did? Why get excited when a five star player picks the U over Bama or UF only to sit the bench because they do not drink the punch? [And just what does the AD mean "building champions"in all of his tweets? Is he talking about physicans-certainly not the champs of the Duck Dynasty Hick Bowl?] This is especially true where in my heart, I expect the U to win or TRY to win 100% of its games. When this group of losers leaves Gables, I will be back................but not until then.

this is why we are labeled as having one of the worst fan bases in CFB and can never fill up stadiums. Here's a fact i'd dare say: If we sold out our home games with that revenue, Al Golden would not be the coach right now. I laugh when I hear comparisons to Brady Hoke and Michigan, Muschamp and UF, Pelini and Nebraska...those are state schools that have packed houses-why can't our fans help UM in that department?

Advertisement
I have no problem with anybody not going to games. At this point, we need to make a stand so that's a good thing. Rooting for and buying season tickets for another school? What? I've spent so many years being a diehard Cane that I couldn't even stomach cheering for another team. I'll start watching golf before that happens.

Not donating, renewing season tickets, and watching football games while Golden is here--- I'm on that train.
Switching teams and rooting for another school--- that's some pusssy shiit

Nobody is switching teams. They're simply choosing to spend their entertainment dollars elsewhere.

Why continue handing over money to a group of people that are hellbent on destroying something you love, while telling you you're crazy for expecting better?

Advertisement
Nobody is switching teams. They're simply choosing to spend their entertainment dollars elsewhere.

Why continue handing over money to a group of people that are hellbent on destroying something you love, while telling you you're crazy for expecting better?

I agree. That's why I will not spend a dime on Canes basketball either, as that money goes to a group of people that are hellbent on destroying something I love.

I think everybody should send the message by not buying football tickets. However, there is no reason to boycott the only major sport that we have a good team. Coach L and the basketball team deserves support. It will be a very clear message if we support the basketball program with a winning coach but don't go to the football games while Golden is there. Shows that we will support a winner

I think everybody should send the message by not buying football tickets. However, there is no reason to boycott the only major sport that we have a good team. Coach L and the basketball team deserves support. It will be a very clear message if we support the basketball program with a winning coach but don't go to the football games while Golden is there. Shows that we will support a winner

Go fk urself

After seeing the AD's most recent comments, which to me indicate that the U is satisfied being middle of the pack, I called USF and requested the sign-up info for season tickets. Why waste weekends driving to Sun-NoLife and root for a team that wins 50% of its games when I can drive 20 minutes and root for a team that may win 50% of its games? Why fly to Chicago to watch a team not show up against ND? Why go to the dump Champs underwear Bowl at all? Why listen to UCF fans tell us that the U "chickened out" from the sucky Bit-Coin Bowl, which it likely did? Why get excited when a five star player picks the U over Bama or UF only to sit the bench because they do not drink the punch? [And just what does the AD mean "building champions"in all of his tweets? Is he talking about physicans-certainly not the champs of the Duck Dynasty Hick Bowl?] This is especially true where in my heart, I expect the U to win or TRY to win 100% of its games. When this group of losers leaves Gables, I will be back................but not until then.

See Ya.

GOTDAMMIT! Meant to ****** neg not like.

Advertisement

This.

I enjoy watching Army and Navy play football. No NFL aspirations no big paycheck for playing a game. Just rugged guys competing for their brothers in arms and for pride in their alma maters. Pure sport.
West Point has an endurance team of 16 cadets running a football from West Point, NY to Baltimore for the game on Saturday. Just because.
West Point is less than 1 hour from home and seeing a game there is an amazing experience. A much better way to spend Saturday than the agony of UM football.
****, the local high school football game experience is better than watching the product UM puts on the field.
I think I will be recording the UM games and watching the score from now on and enjoying my Saturdays more.
I can also find a better use for the $2500 or so my son and I blow traveling to a UM home game every year.

Oh yea, people have been saying that the team has quit on Golden, really? They don't mind looking like complete puzzies on national TV every weekend. Who are they hurting? Honestly, I think they just stink.

I can't believe I've gone from a rabid fan to having little interest in 1 year. Sad!

I, done with college football until changes r made, I do visit here though and WEZ for lolz n too preach the real ****. Will watch Fsu and Oregon just cuz I know I, not the only crazy person saying Fsu will destroy them. I will go with sfla studs all the way but after that im done with it as a sport until miami from top to bottom changes. I mean tippy top

I, done with college football until changes r made, I do visit here though and WEZ for lolz n too preach the real ****. Will watch Fsu and Oregon just cuz I know I, not the only crazy person saying Fsu will destroy them. I will go with sfla studs all the way but after that im done with it as a sport until miami from top to bottom changes. I mean tippy top

In no way shape or form can I root for Noles. I hope Oregon does a beatdown like Bucknuts handed Wisky last week. Total obliteration to end that sold-my-soul-to-Satan winning streak. If the Noles win with another tipped pass TD in the last minutes of that game. I will be having to taking some heavy duty meds.

Never root for the Noles.

Advertisement
I could never switch alliances and cheer for another program; however, next year will be the first time in my life I do not renew my season tickets. I have never been more done with anything in my entire life. I hope the new president cleans house.

Its funny. I set aside $2K a year for Canes football. That's $100 Hurricane Club donation and $1900 to travel to Miami for a game.

I think next season I might check out a UCF game. I almost went to UCF (they were my back up plan if Fresno State didn't offer me). I always travel to Miami and have my central Florida family give me **** for not visiting them. 2015 might be the year.

Good stuff, OP.

same here.

didn't fly down for a game this year. Won't do it next year either. Best friend is an FSU fan so we were supposed to come down for that game this year, but pulled the plug after the Nebraska loss.

Even if we come down to Miami next year I won't be going to a game.

See Ya.

didn't mean to like either one of your posts..
Carry on..

Advertisement
Not donating, renewing season tickets, and watching football games while Golden is here--- I'm on that train.
I didn't see your *** in Chicago, or Orlando, or Lincoln. In fact you weren't in my section at No Life and I dare say you check out games only in the trashed paper you use to sleep under at the overpass. So STFU loyal fan

Not spending my money on the same chit show I saw as student back in the day. At least then I didn't have to pay for it. These days I don't even mention I went to UM.

Drive a few miles up north to Orlando. I hear they are building a nice football program.....between you and me, I hear they have their own football stadium. Weird I know.

I didn't see your *** in Chicago, or Orlando, or Lincoln. In fact you weren't in my section at No Life and I dare say you check out games only in the trashed paper you use to sleep under at the overpass. So STFU loyal fan

Impeccable logic! Every fan's "***" that you don't see at a game or location was never there. Every Hurricane fan that sat in a different section at SunLife wasn't actually there. Actually, it's not only that they weren't there, but they're all homeless and sleep under the overpass. Only you and of course the 'real' fans (defined as those in your section at SunLife and the people you've seen in Chicago, Orlando, and Lincoln) have the privilege of being soft-shouldered pusssys who, to put themselves out of their unbearable misery and depression, can switch CFB teams. Faqgot

Advertisement
Back