OK, I did it.

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
After seeing the AD's most recent comments, which to me indicate that the U is satisfied being middle of the pack, I called USF and requested the sign-up info for season tickets. Why waste weekends driving to Sun-NoLife and root for a team that wins 50% of its games when I can drive 20 minutes and root for a team that may win 50% of its games? Why fly to Chicago to watch a team not show up against ND? Why go to the dump Champs underwear Bowl at all? Why listen to UCF fans tell us that the U "chickened out" from the sucky Bit-Coin Bowl, which it likely did? Why get excited when a five star player picks the U over Bama or UF only to sit the bench because they do not drink the punch? [And just what does the AD mean "building champions"in all of his tweets? Is he talking about physicans-certainly not the champs of the Duck Dynasty Hick Bowl?] This is especially true where in my heart, I expect the U to win or TRY to win 100% of its games. When this group of losers leaves Gables, I will be back................but not until then.

Advertisement
I'm trying to resolve this situation with myself right now

I just cannot bring myself to support this administration and at this point it's an embarrassment to even where hurricane gear or anything related.

UF cares about their program, deeply. FSU is willing to pay off their **** police department to sweep sh*t under the rug they care so much.

What does the U care about?

being losers.

After seeing the AD's most recent comments, which to me indicate that the U is satisfied being middle of the pack, I called USF and requested the sign-up info for season tickets. Why waste weekends driving to Sun-NoLife and root for a team that wins 50% of its games when I can drive 20 minutes and root for a team that may win 50% of its games? Why fly to Chicago to watch a team not show up against ND? Why go to the dump Champs underwear Bowl at all? Why listen to UCF fans tell us that the U "chickened out" from the sucky Bit-Coin Bowl, which it likely did? Why get excited when a five star player picks the U over Bama or UF only to sit the bench because they do not drink the punch? [And just what does the AD mean "building champions"in all of his tweets? Is he talking about physicans-certainly not the champs of the Duck Dynasty Hick Bowl?] This is especially true where in my heart, I expect the U to win or TRY to win 100% of its games. When this group of losers leaves Gables, I will be back................but not until then.

Blake dared you to do it and you MANed up..............way to go TBFF.

Now we need more to do the same.

OP,

I only skimmed through that due to time constraints. Thanks for renewing your seats.

Regards,

Blake James.

Advertisement
I hear you. For the 1st time in my life, I'm actually so disenchanted with the Cane administration, that the possibility of just not watching games and supporting the team is actually going beyond a threat. Why in the fly F can't they see that? These are supposedly educated intelligent people, but they have absolutely ZERO discernment! They can't read the fans and alums that are literally losing interest in the program and not just for next season, but in perpetuity.

Seriously, they need to bite the bullet and shoot this horse or they really might loose the herd.

I think I'm gonna hang out at FIU games, only because I don't feel like driving up to Boca.

At least I can watch some SoFla kids play and I can sit wherever I want.

you want the admin to feel hurt....don't support hurricane football anymore. let them feel the anger from a financial stand point. that's all these monkies in a suit understand.

Advertisement
if you live in central florida then go watch usf and ucf play. they care more about football then we do and you won't have your heart ripped out when they lose.

Its funny. I set aside $2K a year for Canes football. That's $100 Hurricane Club donation and $1900 to travel to Miami for a game.

I think next season I might check out a UCF game. I almost went to UCF (they were my back up plan if Fresno State didn't offer me). I always travel to Miami and have my central Florida family give me **** for not visiting them. 2015 might be the year.

Good stuff, OP.

I'm done. When Golden is fired, and hopefully blake james then I will return. Until then I will enjoy my saturdays and the money I was donating to the school.

See Ya.

Advertisement

See Ya.

SLURP

See Ya.

The Golden slurper that said this in September

Right Guy. Reading alot of posters say they thought right guy but after Lville game not right guy. 1 game should never determine if a coach is right for the job. Guy pulled minor miracles in recruiting last few years and helped us work through sanctions about as well as any coach could. Im disapointed in development of talent and some personel decisions and in game adjustments.

Overall all things considered hes done a solid job leading to respectable records last few season thru many issues. He's not going anywhere like it or not. The negativity is infectious and all these posts and banners and **** doesnt help recruiting and hurts the perception of the program. For all you kids, students, fans, casual followers who jump on the fire Golden Dorito sucks bandwagon your doing nothing but hurting the program regardless if your right or wrong. #IstandwiththeU

Is telling people "see ya." Not surprised a guy like this lets a program spit in his face and keeps coming back for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Whatever helps you sleep at night, OP. Glad you had the courage to do it. I'll still be at every game with my pops. It's more about family than football for us, but hopefully that changes one day.

Already told my brother and friends that i will not be purchasing tickets as long as Al Golden is the coach. I said that i buy my own parking pass and go tailgate and then drive home when the game starts. Love tailgating but hate this football program!

I am not renewing my tickets next year but no way in **** I'm gonna root for a different team.

canesplayermaker,

Due to time constraints, I could only skim your message. Thanks for renewing your seats for 2015 and for your continued support.

Regards,

Blake James.

Advertisement
Back