Ok Adidas, Ok

Advertisement
B--J0D9XAAE0ZSp.jpg:large

Raw as ****. Gangstaaa.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm guessing this is just a prototype? But good to see us front and centre on show, let's hope this continues and we're used as adidas's flagship school
Whoa whoa before we get ahead of our self let's hope Miami uses Miami as their flagship program

Lol man you haven't even seen what all the other uniform combinations that are about to role out

I would honestly stand down

I think Adidas is in it to compete with the other brands

Advertisement
These are clearly not the ones that are supposed to make a statement. They are definitely going to have 1-2 where they take a risk, and a lot on here will not like. but I really hope that this shows, we are making orange the priority again, and that our basic, everyday uniforms will be nice, clean, and simple.

I'm happy with this. I just really hope they do the black uni well, and the other non-traditional ones well. honestly, if they don't **** with the helmet I think just about everyone here will be happy, especially since we will be getting $8M per year.

Something close to it but these not the unis imo. Adidas going to unveil them in late August. They wouldnt spoil the surprise 6-7 months away from the reveal date you feel me?

Advertisement
I think the great thing about this Uni concept is it goes back to the traditional red-orange of the U instead of the neutral orange that Nike made popular.

Advertisement
Back