All-American
Premium
Me likey. Nice and simple

B7E3EyyIIAEa6fb.jpg

B7FCkU0IUAA1UlE.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm guessing this is just a prototype? But good to see us front and centre on show, let's hope this continues and we're used as adidas's flagship school

I've been wondering, does that light padding really protect from Div 1 hitting?
I haven't heard any complaints from players but it looks pretty frail compared to the good old days.
I guess the ice tubs are more crowded.

Advertisement
A little boring to me also. I like the simple look but maybe this one need just a tad bit more color on it.

Advertisement
Far cry from Oregon. Still waiting to see what the final product looks like. I know the Oregon thing, is more about us being first to get the new tech, but I'd like to see something with some pop.

Based off of that, the last jerseys **** on those. I still believe the helmets were the problem, not the jerseys.

Far cry from Oregon. Still waiting to see what the final product looks like. I know the Oregon thing, is more about us being first to get the new tech, but I'd like to see something with some pop.

Based off of that, the last jerseys **** on those. I still believe the helmets were the problem, not the jerseys.

Basically these are boring?

Advertisement
nike really ***ed up the orange jerseys making the sleeves all green it looked like they were wearing tank tops

Advertisement
Back