Ok Adidas, Ok

Advertisement
Just remember you guys this is a preliminary design. I'm sure there will be more going on in other jerseys/pants. I just hope they emphasize Orange more than Green. Nike went the green route last year, and I really didn't like it.
@DHucks, the problem with the uni's last year was definitely the helmets, but It was also the overwhelming presence of green. When I think of Miami I think of Orange on White, or White on Orange. But other than the Orange jersey, which we wore like 2 times, The main color was green.
I do like the U printed on the Pants, which is pretty cool. It's looking like we might not be wearing solid colored socks.
Again, we're going to have to wait to see the real stuff, because Adidas is going to save the best stuff for later on. They are going to show the simple designs first.

Biggest takeaway for me: The Numbers don't look ridiculous. Which is good.

People hate on adidas for some reason but like I've said before, my brother in law nc state gear is much nicer then our stuff has been for years.

Advertisement
Fwiw warren sapp said golden wanted under armour. Those adidas Unis are prototypes. I have to think they will add some sleeve stripes on them but other than that I'm cool with those

I like it. I'm glad the stupid orange and green ornament helmets with the clam are gone. How about we complete our #Renewed campaign of new uniforms and renovated stadium with a new coach?

Advertisement
Far cry from Oregon. Still waiting to see what the final product looks like. I know the Oregon thing, is more about us being first to get the new tech, but I'd like to see something with some pop.

Based off of that, the last jerseys **** on those. I still believe the helmets were the problem, not the jerseys.

The helmets, the smoke uniforms and the stupid color combos were the problem, in my opinion. None of that ever said Miami Hurricanes, felt like we were watching another team.

A close look on the new cleats

B7FUds7CYAEHCam.jpg:large

Advertisement
Just remember you guys this is a preliminary design. I'm sure there will be more going on in other jerseys/pants. I just hope they emphasize Orange more than Green. Nike went the green route last year, and I really didn't like it.
@DHucks, the problem with the uni's last year was definitely the helmets, but It was also the overwhelming presence of green. When I think of Miami I think of Orange on White, or White on Orange. But other than the Orange jersey, which we wore like 2 times, The main color was green.
I do like the U printed on the Pants, which is pretty cool. It's looking like we might not be wearing solid colored socks.
Again, we're going to have to wait to see the real stuff, because Adidas is going to save the best stuff for later on. They are going to show the simple designs first.

Biggest takeaway for me: The Numbers don't look ridiculous. Which is good.

This guy gets it. Nike loved the Green. Why did the Green jerseys have very little Orange on them? The Orange jerseys were nearly half Green.

Adidas may stripe the dry fit that are worn underneath as opposed to the actual jersey... No sources I remember reading an article about that on espy a couple years ago about that

Advertisement
Far cry from Oregon. Still waiting to see what the final product looks like. I know the Oregon thing, is more about us being first to get the new tech, but I'd like to see something with some pop.

Based off of that, the last jerseys **** on those. I still believe the helmets were the problem, not the jerseys.
I still believe the coaches and the administration were the problem, not the jerseys.

Less is more. I'm tired of seeing 5,000 different combinations and ALL of them looking like dog crap because we're losing with them. Please, let's just play like crap in a couple uniforms, instead of ruining every possible combo. Also, please, no more getting smoked in smoke jerseys. Enough with that already.

Advertisement
Back