Ok Adidas, Ok

Always liked the idea of something like this:

2dblzrm.jpg

Miami-Nike-Pro-Combat.jpg

54vrtk.jpg

2m803gk.jpg

(disregard green helmet)

This is so sick and makes too much sense to do. Sigh.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2150843 said:
People hate on adidas for some reason but like I've said before, my brother in law nc state gear is much nicer then our stuff has been for years.

lol....^^^^^^^
maury-meme-generator-lie-detector-determined-that-was-a-lie-90edad.jpg

Advertisement
I like these Adidas uni's better than the "colorful" Nike ones. Let's hope they get it right.

Advertisement
If Miami wants to truely be on the forefront then they will go back to the 80's style uniform in modern threads, Theres traditional teams who've had the same uniforms since the dawn of time, and theres cutting edge design teams like oregon, and a bunch of teams in between, but nobody is wearing 80's era designs, OUR era. The decade college football really started (by US), lets go back to OUR roots.

If Miami wants to truely be on the forefront then they will go back to the 80's style uniform in modern threads, Theres traditional teams who've had the same uniforms since the dawn of time, and theres cutting edge design teams like oregon, and a bunch of teams in between, but nobody is wearing 80's era designs, OUR era. The decade college football really started (by US), lets go back to OUR roots.

You sir, get it.

We need to do this more than anything. The last few uniform combinations that Nike gave us were terrible. We had the bra strap era with Jacory and crew and then most recently our main color changed to everything green last year. If Adidas gives us uniforms similar to Louisville, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan, UCLA, and Miss State, then I think our fan base will be pleasantly surprised. We need to go back to tradition...both on and off the field.

We are going to be the Oregon of Adidas right ? So that means we'll never wear the same jersey twice guys

That is definitely intriguing. I want to see a source that states that. I've seen that a couple time. I just want the all white traditional helmet. I would really like a traditional uniform as well. The ones we had recently have been terrible and boring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back