Oh we gotta PUNTER punter

Advertisement
Hate to say it but a great punter is only necessary when your offense stinks, last year we needed this guy, or any semi-competent punter, this year it hopefully is just a nice-to-have asset.

Advertisement
Feagles could boom them in practice. He has a strong leg and was a highly regarded recruit. He just crapped his pants during games. Sean Spicer, the guy who replaced Feagles, could not put like this. Even in practice.

... Sean Spicer, the guy who replaced Feagles, could not put like this. Even in practice.

I agree, and not only was he a bad punter, he only lasted a couple of months as the White House spokesman.

Advertisement
Him being 25 or whatever and his background of how he moved to the U.S. should also be a huge benefit. A lot of money is on the line for him these next two years and you can bet he understands just how significant an NFL payday would be. Dude will come in absolutely focused with nothing but punting on his mind

If he had hang time like this example, what was the return yardage on his kicks? 40 yards with 0 return yardage is excellent. He also has videos showing how accurate he is at punting inside the 20.

Hedley

Note the hang times.

Loved the hang times, especially the 4.8 seconds or greater ones he boomed. My only question would be his catch then punt stride. It seems slow to me, but I’m no ST expert. If he can get the ball out quickly AND boot a bomb WHILE doing so accurately, oh yeah the Canes are going to ***** F*** this season for sure!

Advertisement
Maybe.

If he can do it during games, then we have a punter.

His average at the JUCO last year was okay. Just okay.

Hopefully he has improved.

After the last two seasons, I’ll gladly take “okay”

Advertisement
I pity the opposing special teams players who try to come in and block one of his kicks.

Advertisement
Back