Oh we gotta PUNTER punter

Advertisement
I do think it is funny that Feagles only punted like half the season but the whole season of failure at punting is put on him. The other guy Spicer was just as bad . We have a punter now thank god as this is a grown *** man he ain't going to scared of a rush.

I do think it is funny that Feagles only punted like half the season but the whole season of failure at punting is put on him. The other guy Spicer was just as bad . We have a punter now thank god as this is a grown *** man he ain't going to scared of a rush.

Spicer’s problem was lack of leg talent. He was kicking according to his physical limitations. Feagles had a booming leg, but had the worst case of the yips I’ve ever seen in my life.

I was blessed to play with position players who punted for us in 9 of my ten years of playing. The other year was in college and that kid was a **** good punter, who didn't wilt under pressure.

Advertisement
8/24 all questions concerning our team including the punter will be answered.I'm old school spent last 18 years listening to a lot of hot air while team laid eggs on the field.therefore I'll reserve my expectations until after midnight 8/24.sorry for being a scrooge but been snakebit by this team too many times lately.

I believe the blame was placed squarely on all involved in the Punting program...Hartley, Feagles, and Spicer.

I do agree Spicer probably performed as well as could be expected.

Feagles not so much.

Yeah it was a colossal **** storm that brewed the perfect recipe of ineptitude one could possibly put out as a football product at a P5 school.

Obviously everything can change when the lights are on as we’ve seen the last few years, but a staff member told me recently “he’s fcking incredible”

Can we pin this to the top of any thread talking about punting?
I will say, I've never wanted a recruit to succeed at UM more than Hedley, mostly for the memes, but also for how much of a difference it will make.

Advertisement
Spicer’s problem was lack of leg talent. He was kicking according to his physical limitations. Feagles had a booming leg, but had the worst case of the yips I’ve ever seen in my life.
That, and he often had very little time to get the punt off. It was a perfect **** storm for our punting team. Punter with yips, and protection with buttered hands and lead feet.

If Louie Louie can represent his Aussie heritage...

Might be the best career punter (or single season performance) UM has ever seen.

Or, he might turn into complete jello and be Feagles 2.0

I'm betting on the former.
Feagles 2.0 not sure his avg was that good.

Advertisement
Back