Oh we gotta PUNTER punter

Advertisement
Just hope we have someone technical working with him on his catch and [quick] steps. Feagles' practice punts looked far better than they did in games. Manny's staff is seemingly detailed about everything else, so I'd expect this to be the same. Talk about a ridiculous aspect of football to let put your defense in a hole.

Just hope we have someone technical working with him on his catch and [quick] steps. Feagles' practice punts looked far better than they did in games. Manny's staff is seemingly detailed about everything else, so I'd expect this to be the same. Talk about a ridiculous aspect of football to let put your defense in a hole.
I agree @LuCane. (As usual)....And what I Absolutely love, is the fact of having Hedley for 4th and 3 or 4, in ref to Fake punts....

Advertisement
Obviously everything can change when the lights are on as we’ve seen the last few years, but a staff member told me recently “he’s fcking incredible”

I’m gonna cry.

What I saw last year was the most inept punting I’ve ever seen in my entire life at this level. It was worse than could’ve been possibly imagined. We were DEAD LAST in the country. The punting absolutely cost this team games. If this kid is just pretty good, it’s going to make a huge difference in the team. Last year was comical.

Betting would seem a risky thing for a man who venerates empiricism.

You are on fire lately!

LOVE it calling me on my ****.

I assess a 87.322567% chance that Louie Louie has one of the better punting seasons, qualitatively and quantitatively, for Miami going back to Bam Bam Bosher.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hedley is so bad-*** he has a necklace made from Steve Irwin's teeth around his neck.

You bet your ***.

FOR REALS.

He took an 18' salties d!ck, ripped it off, and made a bully club out of it.

#youdontwanttogetanassbeatingfromcrocd!ck

Obviously everything can change when the lights are on as we’ve seen the last few years, but a staff member told me recently “he’s fcking incredible”
This is exactly what us Canes fans have wanted to hear since we saw the first photos of him.

Advertisement
I agree @LuCane. (As usual)....And what I Absolutely love, is the fact of having Hedley for 4th and 3 or 4, in ref to Fake punts....

You make a good point.

Is there an effective scheme for punt formation whereby the D is FORCED to account for Louie Louie as a runner?

What if he is a threat as a runner/short passer?

It's only a matter of time where every player on field becomes a threat to score or move the ball in today's evolving game.

In Dallas, I made sure to watch the punter warm up during halftime because of the punting fiasco I saw during the first half - that was a big part of why we were down big.

Feagles was booming them even better than OP’s video. He could always boom the punts when warming up.

Moral of the story: punting in shorts by yourself is meaningless.

Lots of guys have big legs. Most of them can’t punt in real games.

I’m sure Hedley will be better in games (how could he be worse?) but we won’t know shlt unless it's an actual game, and he has players from the other team running at him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When Hedley becomes such an icon and a college football cult status figure next year, on our offensive third downs, the stadium will start playing the 3rd down music in anticipation for a punt, mark my words!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back