Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont get. what would make yall think cook is coming to miami. and yall act like yearby is a freakin scrub. come on now go canes!!!!!!!

One thing about all of this is..... Yearby is a BEAST and I am VERY appreciative he is a Cane!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Golden lost the most explosive offensive player in the state. No need to diminish Cook's skill and down talk his talent. Makes you look bitter and ***.

It's one step below "never had a committable offer."

What the **** did u want Golden to do in this situation WhatTheHell?

Convince the kid miami is where he wants to be, it's what recruiting is all about. This whole tweet by freeman is being blown out of proportion anyway. That being said, back to ur statement and it's one I see here all the time. Something along the lines the staff did everything they could. That makes it sound like you believe the recruiting game is similar to filling out a bunch of paper work and then crossing ur fingers and hoping that whatever you applied for gets randomly chosen. It's more than that. Yes on one hand you might have the disadvantage of the kid wanting to get away, but on the flip side you do have his whole family here, plus his own brother that attends school at Miami. Are we supposed to ignore that? Recruiting is about convincing players not just going through a checklist of steps and then saying I did all I could...........

That ain't all that recruiting is about and I ain't saying that Dalvin is getting a deal, but the people who act as if that game isn't played, annoy me to no end and right in through here, it's a game that we can't play on the level of the big boys.

This ain't simply about Al Goldens vs. Urban Meyer, or Al Goldens vs. Jimbo Fisher, or Al Goldens vs. Nick Saban. There is a whole lot more at play and you would be naive to think otherwise.

Cook to FSU

Yearby flips to FSU

Valentine flips to LSU

JC Jackson goes to FSU

Kaaya flips to UCLA

Chad Thomas flips to bama

Bethel goes to FSU

Griffin doesn't make it in.

Berrios flips to South Carolina after watching everyone else leave.

That would make you guys happy.

No problem. Nine scholarships open up and 2015 class is loaded.

Man what the f*ck ever. Like I have said now 100 times, Get me Treyone "Chocolate" Gray and Griffin qualified, and IDGAF what Cook does. Word around town is that Gray is going to blow the doors off at WR or RB if we can get him Qualified. Dude is the best pure athlete in South Florida this year. Ill trade getting Gray and Griffin qualified for Cook.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook has vaulted into mythical status because he decided to draw this out. He has all of a sudden become a bigger recruit than Chad Thomas or Valentine. A great running back from South Florida(dime a dozen) has people talking about major fail when you already have 2 4-star running backs committed. I credit him and SMH at the men salivating over him like he's the supreme difference maker in the class.

A F*CKING MEN. I mean Cook has gone from a great athlete who wasnt even the starting RB on his team, but has tremendous upside and speed, to being some kind of XMen Super mutant imbued with the DNA or Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and Adrian Peterson. Guy's a great talent, but whatever, we've lost other great talents before. Cook's whole "game" is the big play. That's going to be a lot harder to come by at the next level. We have a guy whose used to grinding it out between the tackles, has the vision, moves, and skill to give us a top notch running game, behind a f*cking EPIC OL.

Wait hold up.

I didn't read this whole thread but did anyone consider this could just be a last minute recruiting tactic by Freeman? Seems that way to me. Get all the Nole fans hyped up and show Cook what it would look like.

That's what I get out of it anyway.

That would be pretty dang funny and a good troll job by Freeman. But after being "committed" to Clemson and UF already, gold shoes at state game, seems like it's probably the truth though. Good luck to the kid if true, he seems like a really good kid despite his poor decisions in committing.

I'm happy with Yearby and Powell. Yearby is a 5 star for a reason and Powell (3 star on Scout, a freaking joke) is up there with them.

Advertisement
It's Christmas man, worry about your immediate family. God is good man.... We are going to be straight.. Don't stress your self over any kid's recruitment. It ain't January 2nd is it?

Thou shall have no other gods before Dalvin Cook.

Know your scripture before posting this weak sauce or I will write emphatic opinions presented as facts and go internet tough guy on you.

:crownpour:

Please don't still my joy today because your trying to be religiously correct..., I'm simply thanking god for having my family in good health and all of the things I have in life. Chill sometimes man. You mad or nah?

Not mad at all. I'm mocking the tone of this thread and merely using your post to add religion to the sarcasm. People are way too rustled here. Especially on Christmas.

Golden lost the most explosive offensive player in the state. No need to diminish Cook's skill and down talk his talent. Makes you look bitter and ***.

It's one step below "never had a committable offer."

What the **** did u want Golden to do in this situation WhatTheHell?

Convince the kid miami is where he wants to be, it's what recruiting is all about. This whole tweet by freeman is being blown out of proportion anyway. That being said, back to ur statement and it's one I see here all the time. Something along the lines the staff did everything they could. That makes it sound like you believe the recruiting game is similar to filling out a bunch of paper work and then crossing ur fingers and hoping that whatever you applied for gets randomly chosen. It's more than that. Yes on one hand you might have the disadvantage of the kid wanting to get away, but on the flip side you do have his whole family here, plus his own brother that attends school at Miami. Are we supposed to ignore that? Recruiting is about convincing players not just going through a checklist of steps and then saying I did all I could...........

That ain't all that recruiting is about and I ain't saying that Dalvin is getting a deal, but the people who act as if that game isn't played, annoy me to no end and right in through here, it's a game that we can't play on the level of the big boys.

This ain't simply about Al Goldens vs. Urban Meyer, or Al Goldens vs. Jimbo Fisher, or Al Goldens vs. Nick Saban. There is a whole lot more at play and you would be naive to think otherwise.

I assume you are talking about playing ball in terms of money. If I am correct and this has already been addressed in this thread. First Clemson paid, than UF paid him, and now FSU paid him? Maybe, but its kinda a weak excuse.

Worst part is we lost him to FSU and D'onofrio is never getting fired so Cook will run for 200 on us for the next 3 years.

Praying he just sticks with UF

Advertisement
Always expect the worst in these scenarios. You won't melt down and everyone will be better for it.

Worst part is we lost him to FSU and D'onofrio is never getting fired so Cook will run for 200 on us for the next 3 years.

Praying he just sticks with UF

All Gatah mods have conceded cook to FSU/UM

We screwed.

Recruiting violation? Good luck to both of them. Will ride with our commits. Only thing that ****ed me off is him righting its a Miami thing

Advertisement
What will you guys say if Al seals the deal with Damian Prince, to complete the Great Wall of Coral Gables O-line for the next 4 years. Cook is top-notch, but with that o-line, we can offer Granny Cook a schollie to run the ball. Yearby/Powell might get 1500k a piece.

"Great wall of coral gables." Haha, that's great.

But seriously how does Cook not see that O-Line class and cream himself and commit. Whatever, Yearb and Powell will take full advantage of that together and blast their way into the UM history books hopefully

Sucks we have to play him good for the young man and all but yearby was here from day one with coley and never looked back and get LT Prince and the great wall of coral gables and u can throw a scrub back there and he will avg 6yrds a run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back