Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol has anyone even confirmed this yet? Nothing on Warslant except for this little nacicistic blob by Langston:

"Great news if true. Our mods have been suggesting for 2-3 weeks that Cook was looking good to a Nole. But, somewhat surprised that he leaked it thru Davonte's Instagram when he was planning to announce during UA.
I've actually been projecting him for about 3 months now and covered that pretty extensively in the Recruiting Chats so it would not be a major surprise to me. However, at this point Cook has not confirmed anything regarding his recruitment."

If this kid was Bo Jackson, it would really suck!! But he isn't.. Or if he played defense... We need stub lb's and d-lineman, if we want our 6th national championship.. Congrats Mr.Cook on your new home!! You will be easily forgotten!!

in a few years, espn will be running a promo about how two best friends and backfield mates in hs are now opposing rb's in a bitter rivalry. lol

Advertisement
Oh so no one here is going to claim to know about the 500k that sealed Duke to Miami?

Lulz, Duke would've come here regardless of $, record or anything else.....TRUE CANE

552.jpg

Advertisement
If this kid was Bo Jackson, it would really suck!! But he isn't.. Or if he played defense... We need stub lb's and d-lineman, if we want our 6th national championship.. Congrats Mr.Cook on your new home!! You will be easily forgotten!!

We lost those to FSU last year as well. But hey we will get them next year!

In that Deen guys twitter there's someone claiming that it wasn't Freeman's real account

Hope cooks doesn't read this board and make his decision based on this nonsense.

Advertisement
Oh so no one here is going to claim to know about the 500k that sealed Duke to Miami?

I honestly don't care if anyone is getting paid to go anywhere. I hope they ***** the NCAA slavery system for as much as they can get.

When I see the $$$ for x recruit to goto y location, I smile and say good for that ****, getting some of his outta all the money they make the schools and NCAA they get screwed out of.

Hope they all get as much as they can.

Truth.

Hope cooks doesn't read this board and make his decision based on this nonsense.

if he made his decision based on an internet fan base he is not very bright. cook doesnt care about what the internet says. hes trying to make the best decision for himself.

Na we got those this year in 4 star Valentine, 5 star Chad Thomas, 4 star Jackson, 4 star Trent Harris, 4 star Moten, juco Wyche, 4 star Darrion Owens,

Advertisement

Na we got those this year in 4 star Valentine, 5 star Chad Thomas, 4 star Jackson, 4 star Trent Harris, 4 star Moten, juco Wyche, 4 star Darrion Owens,

Nice I didnt know they signed their LOI.

It amazes me that some on here keep saying Joe is as good as Cook. There is no comparison between the 2. Yearby, although a solid RB and glad we have him, is not in Cook's league. Not close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back