Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
When an elite player goes from school to school committing, whose best friends and family want him home, and he has no interest, it becomes exceedingly obvious the kid is looking for the best money deal.

Until we start playing the paying game, we will continue to lose the top of the top.

This loss sucks, mostly bc Duke and Yearby are both coming off injuries.

I don't understand how people don't get this.. It's obvious Cook is getting money on the side i'm not hating **** i would do the same thing but after this BS Investigation we got to stay squeaky clean for awhile...

Advertisement
When an elite player goes from school to school committing, whose best friends and family want him home, and he has no interest, it becomes exceedingly obvious the kid is looking for the best money deal.

Until we start playing the paying game, we will continue to lose the top of the top.

This loss sucks, mostly bc Duke and Yearby are both coming off injuries.

I don't understand how people don't get this.. It's obvious Cook is getting money on the side i'm not hating **** i would do the same thing but after this BS Investigation we got to stay squeaky clean for awhile...

So we are suppose to ignore that we just went through a whole investigation for paying players? We scream that every school does this but we were the ones that got caught with our hand in the cookie jar. Now I know that the accusations were mostly BS, but before that happened if you let our fans tell it, they would try to convince you we were the only clean program in all of CFB.
U are a good poster so that isn't an attack on you, more of a commentary for the poster you quoted.

Last edited:
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

Dalvin Cook has vaulted into mythical status because he decided to draw this out. He has all of a sudden become a bigger recruit than Chad Thomas or Valentine. A great running back from South Florida(dime a dozen) has people talking about major fail when you already have 2 4-star running backs committed. I credit him and SMH at the men salivating over him like he's the supreme difference maker in the class.

Dalvin Cook has vaulted into mythical status because he decided to draw this out. He has all of a sudden become a bigger recruit than Chad Thomas or Valentine. A great running back from South Florida(dime a dozen) has people talking about major fail when you already have 2 4-star running backs committed. I credit him and SMH at the men salivating over him like he's the supreme difference maker in the class.

No ****. Totally agree dude. Our class is massive dude. The defensive class itself gets an A.

Advertisement
So Cook got Clemson $$, then gator$$$, now rapist $$$$. When Fournette picks Bama or LSU, will the loser come for in home visit with even more $$$$$?

Give his ship to another guard and keep it moving. Thank God he is getting it over now, at least the staff have a full month to find a guard to take his ship.

Let's be honest, Edwards runs like he got home late and doesn't want to wake anybody up. He looks like a baby horse on a frozen lake and runs higher than a bird's **** .

He's not on Duke, Yearby, or Cook's level.

Trying too hard...like a (I'll let you fill in the blank with a joke that stretches too far)

Pretty much this. WTH has let too many WEZ ******s suck him off, he's not been funny for a while. Stick to writing schtick and leave the football evals to more knowledgable people, like my 4 month old daughter.

You're an emotional ****** who has whined on the WEZ and threatened to leave ten times.

You can tell who the real **** are when people start giving it to you real and they start crying. Gus is never in his life going to be on Dalvin's level. Plug your ears and hum a song if it makes you feel better. Or cry about people not being positive enough again. *****.

This man's panties are bunched up all the way to his throat.

Golden lost the most explosive offensive player in the state. No need to diminish Cook's skill and down talk his talent. Makes you look bitter and ***.

It's one step below "never had a commutable offer."

How do you lose something that might have never been yours? He was never committed to Miami at any point so far.

Stupid rationale. That would hold true for every recruit until they commit. So you can claim we never lose a recruit. In the microscopic chance that this is true it's a major fail by Golden.

Bull****.... He was never committed here. Clemson lost him, UF stands to lose him.

The kid showed no interest until recently so IMO we never lost something that was never ours.

Example of players we lost Rudolph, Keith Brown (Louisville starting LB)....

You're obviously a painfully dumb guy so I'll break this down for you slowly. You claimed we can't lose him because he was never committed to us. I said you can apply that dopey rationale to any recruit until he does commit.

With your dopey rationale, we could conceivably miss on every big recruit in South Florida but they wouldn't be misses because they weren't committed first.

Advertisement
Let's be honest, Edwards runs like he got home late and doesn't want to wake anybody up. He looks like a baby horse on a frozen lake and runs higher than a bird's **** .

He's not on Duke, Yearby, or Cook's level.

Trying too hard...like a (I'll let you fill in the blank with a joke that stretches too far)

Pretty much this. WTH has let too many WEZ ******s suck him off, he's not been funny for a while. Stick to writing schtick and leave the football evals to more knowledgable people, like my 4 month old daughter.

You're an emotional ****** who has whined on the WEZ and threatened to leave ten times.

You can tell who the real **** are when people start giving it to you real and they start crying. Gus is never in his life going to be on Dalvin's level. Plug your ears and hum a song if it makes you feel better. Or cry about people not being positive enough again. *****.

This man's panties are bunched up all the way to his throat.

Good comedy here. I do love a classic message board slap and tickle fight. Our biggest toughest fans on here are the ones constantly *****ing and moaning.

Done with this thread. Cook never was coming and some of you fools blame it on our coaches. Please. I don't approve of everything these coaches do and I hate missing on miami studs but we never had a chance with him.

Last edited:
It's Christmas man, worry about your immediate family. God is good man.... We are going to be straight.. Don't stress your self over any kid's recruitment. It ain't January 2nd is it?

It's Christmas man, worry about your immediate family. God is good man.... We are going to be straight.. Don't stress your self over any kid's recruitment. It ain't January 2nd is it?

Thou shall have no other gods before Dalvin Cook.

Know your scripture before posting this weak sauce or I will write emphatic opinions presented as facts and go internet tough guy on you.

:crownpour:

Advertisement
Wait hold up.

I didn't read this whole thread but did anyone consider this could just be a last minute recruiting tactic by Freeman? Seems that way to me. Get all the Nole fans hyped up and show Cook what it would look like.

That's what I get out of it anyway.

Lulz, this is a troll attempt at its finest, Cook is a Cane...wait for Jan 2nd....

Advertisement
I just dont get. what would make yall think cook is coming to miami. and yall act like yearby is a freakin scrub. come on now go canes!!!!!!!

Thou shall have no other gods before Dalvin Cook.

Know your scripture before posting this weak sauce or I will write emphatic opinions presented as facts and go internet tough guy on you.

:crownpour:

Please don't still my joy today because your trying to be religiously correct..., I'm simply thanking god for having my family in good health and all of the things I have in life. Chill sometimes man. You mad or nah?

What will you guys say if Al seals the deal with Damian Prince, to complete the Great Wall of Coral Gables O-line for the next 4 years. Cook is top-notch, but with that o-line, we can offer Granny Cook a schollie to run the ball. Yearby/Powell might get 1500k a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back