Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people make Cook out to be Adrian Peterson. He's not that good... Jesus. We have Duke, Yearby, Gus, and Crawford, and Powell. We'll do just fine. Miami needs lock down Scarlett next year.

the fact that you mention Crawford and Edwards just shows how much we need Cook. FSU has a kid like Ryan Green (top 100 recruit) who can barely see the field and a converted safety is our #2 RB. Losing Cook is a big deal.

karlos williams? oh

Advertisement
Some people make Cook out to be Adrian Peterson. He's not that good... Jesus. We have Duke, Yearby, Gus, and Crawford, and Powell. We'll do just fine. Miami needs lock down Scarlett next year.

the fact that you mention Crawford and Edwards just shows how much we need Cook. FSU has a kid like Ryan Green (top 100 recruit) who can barely see the field and a converted safety is our #2 RB. Losing Cook is a big deal.

I like how Edwards is a bum all of a sudden because of a so so freshman year.

If only FSU wanted him.

Let's be honest, Edwards runs like he got home late and doesn't want to wake anybody up. He looks like a baby horse on a frozen lake and runs higher than a bird's **** .

He's not on Duke, Yearby, or Cook's level.

Golden lost the most explosive offensive player in the state. No need to diminish Cook's skill and down talk his talent. Makes you look bitter and ***.

It's one step below "never had a committable offer."
I agree. But i have always said yearby>cook even when yearby was committed to fsu

Golden lost the most explosive offensive player in the state. No need to diminish Cook's skill and down talk his talent. Makes you look bitter and ***.

It's one step below "never had a commutable offer."

How do you lose something that might have never been yours? He was never committed to Miami at any point so far.

Innovative new way to spin losing a Miami kid whose brother attends our school , and whose best friend is a Miami commit.

I'll give it up to you for the effort.

and who committed to 3 teams but not once paid attention to ours...it was just never meant to be.

Advertisement
He doesn't need to be on their level to be an effective compliment to Duke and Yearby.

How do you lose something that might have never been yours? He was never committed to Miami at any point so far.

Innovative new way to spin losing a Miami kid whose brother attends our school , and whose best friend is a Miami commit.

and who committed to 3 teams but not once paid attention to ours...it was just never meant to be.

So that makes it ok?

@Safid_Deen 24m
FSU RB Devonta Freeman posts on Instagram that Dalvin Cook is heading to Florida State. Cook's phone is off so I can't confirm at this time.

The notion that every Miami kid should be Miami bound unless our staff didn't do enough is absurd.
Fans who don't know history or who just want to find something to complain about will always cling to that notion.
Never been the case in the past and will never be in the future.

Advertisement
Let's be honest, Edwards runs like he got home late and doesn't want to wake anybody up. He looks like a baby horse on a frozen lake and runs higher than a bird's **** .

Trying too hard...like a (I'll let you fill in the blank with a joke that stretches too far)

This right here but it actually understates how little interest this recruit had in miami. Guys melting down over cook not coming are misguided. He never wanted to come to miami. Just one of those situations. The staff did good to get into the kids final 3 if you consider the way things have gone throughout the process.

So that makes it ok?

i guess not, continue to be all butthurt about it.

Trying too hard...like a (I'll let you fill in the blank with a joke that stretches too far)

Work on your next ****** album, stop worrying about my similes .

Advertisement

Ok Mr know it all.... So you do everything humanly possible and legal to recruit cause lets not forget we're under probation and the kid wants to possibly leave home? How do you keep him here....come on tell me mr. recruiting guru....

Notice how I said might in my previous comment. Until Cook says I'm going to FSU I'm not buying it

IF Cook has committed, which kinda seems far fetched to me. The kid acted like he wanted to announce at the prime time slot at the UA game, so Im not sure if this is accurate just yet.

IF he has, so what? Im not saying not landing 5 star kids like him doesn't hurt to some degree, but really? We cant land them all, but we are getting more than our fair share of the Local talent. Sooner or later, all of these 5 star kids will want to be Canes and stay home. We will work back to that!

My reason for optimism, We still have the best RB out of SoFl from 2 seasons ago. Duke Johnson, when healthy is a total game changer, we have a capable backup in Dallas Crawford, A big back that is learning how to use his size in Gus. Soon we will add 1 of 3 best RBs in SoFl. We all seem to forget that Miami Central chose Yearby to start at the prime position in that Offense. Cook was a utility guy/split out wr. By no means am I throwing shade on Cook, but lets be real, if you're the best, you should do what Yearby was doing. We also have a good player in Powell as well, the kid seems like a winner to me because he will be able to do a lot of things, like punt/kick returner, possibly play defense or be an extra athlete to have in the game when we need a big play.

I don't believe in melting down, and neither should some of you guys on this board. Our staff is doing a great job in recruiting and we are getting some awesome talent. Lets take a look at how our recruiting is going to take off next year when we are totally free from the threat of sanctions.

Advertisement
IF Cook has committed, which kinda seems far fetched to me. The kid acted like he wanted to announce at the prime time slot at the UA game, so Im not sure if this is accurate just yet.

IF he has, so what? Im not saying not landing 5 star kids like him doesn't hurt to some degree, but really? We cant land them all, but we are getting more than our fair share of the Local talent. Sooner or later, all of these 5 star kids will want to be Canes and stay home. We will work back to that!

My reason for optimism, We still have the best RB out of SoFl from 2 seasons ago. Duke Johnson, when healthy is a total game changer, we have a capable backup in Dallas Crawford, A big back that is learning how to use his size in Gus. Soon we will add 1 of 3 best RBs in SoFl. We all seem to forget that Miami Central chose Yearby to start at the prime position in that Offense. Cook was a utility guy/split out wr. By no means am I throwing shade on Cook, but lets be real, if you're the best, you should do what Yearby was doing. We also have a good player in Powell as well, the kid seems like a winner to me because he will be able to do a lot of things, like punt/kick returner, possibly play defense or be an extra athlete to have in the game when we need a big play.

I don't believe in melting down, and neither should some of you guys on this board. Our staff is doing a great job in recruiting and we are getting some awesome talent. Lets take a look at how our recruiting is going to take off next year when we are totally free from the threat of sanctions.

Why did something so unimportant need it's own thread?

People here acting like our recruiting class is s*** now. Go jump off a bridge if you're thinking that! It's because of FANS LIKE YOU that the U's fan base gets a bad rap.

Lool if cook does go to FSU its going to help us with patrick and scarlett, we are still getting yearby and powell.. we will be fine

Work on your next ****ty album, stop worrying about my similes .

An album as ****** as bed bug excrement...

...or an album as ****** as "THE ****"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back