Oh No.. Rob Chudzinski

Advertisement
I want Chud but Jackson is good as well. I like Butch but I think we should move on.

Imagine Chud working with Kayya.. !! It would be Kayya To Njoku all day long !! It would be a thing a of beauty..

He would be a solid hire. Add a top notch recruiting guy and you are set.

The top guy has to be able to recrhit identify and devekop i dint care how good a play caller they r, we need the conplete package and protect sfla is the number one priority in my opinion

Franchise, who are your top picks for coach? An honest question.

I'd go for a homerun hire like Bama did with Saban and like Arkansas did with Petrino. If that didn't work, then I'd go for Herman. If not Herman I'd go with Fuente. If all that fails, go for a solid roster builder like Davis who will re-energize the community at least until he goes 8-4.

Start huge and work your way down.

Who's the homerun hire?

Chip Kelly!

Advertisement

I'd go for a homerun hire like Bama did with Saban and like Arkansas did with Petrino. If that didn't work, then I'd go for Herman. If not Herman I'd go with Fuente. If all that fails, go for a solid roster builder like Davis who will re-energize the community at least until he goes 8-4.

Who's the homerun hire?

Chip Kelly!

Gary Patterson

That's how you're supposed to go about a search. Go for the big names that could be a reach then work your way down.let's be real, Butch will be there.

And that's a good fall black plan if the plan a guys say no.
Yep. Pretty sure the school has settled on the Miami guy thing though and it's gonna be either Butch, Chud or Schiano. So yeah.

Who's the homerun hire?

Chip Kelly!

Gary Patterson
Gary Pinkel.

All three names are experiencing adversity and we should be able to at least sell them on the job even if they turn it down.

Mistake? Dude went 8-8 with the worst talent , franchise and owner in football , then was fired.

Do some of y'all even watch the nfl?

Sure do. Do you know the difference between opinion and fact?

Did you even watch those awful raider teams he took over? Then went 8/8 with.

Have you seen the record of those teams before hue and after? What he did there was a minor miracle , that's not opinion , that's fact .

Every game he coached he was facing better talent on the other sideline.

Btw, I'm not a Raiders fan, I'm just a football fan who was blown away by what he was doing in that crap storm of a franchise

And then he traded two first round pics for Carson Palmer.

Oh and calling what he did "a minor miracle" kind of an opinion. Lets see him win a playoff game in Cincy.

Palmer's been pretty good at Arizona. If Jackson was the GM and making trades why did he only last one year with Oakland? If he had the power to make trades you'd think he would have had enough power not to get fired after 1 season.

Al Davis died during the season and Hue made a comment to the effect of, "There's a new sheriff in town." and Mark Davis said go **** yourself and fired him.

Advertisement

Who's the homerun hire?

Chip Kelly!

Gary Patterson
Gary Pinkel.

All three names are experiencing adversity and we should be able to at least sell them on the job even if they turn it down.

I don't think Patterson is experiencing adversity at all.

I really don't get the hue Jackson fascination. Journeyman nfl coach at this point.

I really don't get the hue Jackson fascination. Journeyman nfl coach at this point.

It's solely because Doug Money revealed that he's reached out to us. Until our fans knew this, his name was never once brought up.

Advertisement

It's solely because Doug Money revealed that he's reached out to us. Until our fans knew this, his name was never once brought up.
Don't remember D$ saying it but do after wherrera did. After that it was Huey!!

Exactly. NOBODY was talking about that guy before Herrera brought him up.
Admittedly that's the only reason I've included him on any of my lists but it's always been far down the list cause I know nothing about him just that he was interested in the job and has cincys offense humming

Gary Pinkel.

He got left out of the playoffs last year and was considered a legit contender before injuries took their toll. I would imagine he's somewhat deflated by the whole thing. Wouldn't hurt to call and see if we could sell him

Advertisement
Gary Pinkel.

He got left out of the playoffs last year and was considered a legit contender before injuries took their toll. I would imagine he's somewhat deflated by the whole thing. Wouldn't hurt to call and see if we could sell him

****, make him tell you NO........never know until you ask..

That's how you're supposed to go about a search. Go for the big names that could be a reach then work your way down.let's be real, Butch will be there.

And that's a good fall black plan if the plan a guys say no.
Yep. Pretty sure the school has settled on the Miami guy thing though and it's gonna be either Butch, Chud or Schiano. So yeah.

Really don't think Schiano is in play. I like Chud, but recruiting is a ? mark for me

Gary Pinkel.

I agree 100% about calling and making him say no.
Fortune favors the bold.
That's how I would approach the search. Make a dream list and make every single one of them say no.
As far as the adversity comment goes. I guess I understood adversity as something else.

Would love to see the numbers Kaaya would put up with Chud calling plays.

I would not be against hiring him, but I would like to see who he would bring in on the staff. Need some top notch recruiters (if rumors that he dislikes recruiting are true).

Not sure if its the homerun hire we absolutely need right now, but I dont think it would be a failure like Randy or Golden.

Advertisement
Back