Oh No.. Rob Chudzinski

Mistake? Dude went 8-8 with the worst talent , franchise and owner in football , then was fired.

Do some of y'all even watch the nfl?

Sure do. Do you know the difference between opinion and fact?

Did you even watch those awful raider teams he took over? Then went 8/8 with.

Have you seen the record of those teams before hue and after? What he did there was a minor miracle , that's not opinion , that's fact .

Every game he coached he was facing better talent on the other sideline.

Btw, I'm not a Raiders fan, I'm just a football fan who was blown away by what he was doing in that crap storm of a franchise

And then he traded two first round pics for Carson Palmer.

Oh and calling what he did "a minor miracle" kind of an opinion. Lets see him win a playoff game in Cincy.

Palmer's looking pretty good in Arizona.

Exactly , so that trade doesn't look bad at all. He never got the chance to coach him , he was fired after one year . He had issues with upper management .

So Thommys knock worked against his argument lol

Advertisement
Franchise, who are your top picks for coach? An honest question.

I'd go for a homerun hire like Bama did with Saban and like Arkansas did with Petrino. If that didn't work, then I'd go for Herman. If not Herman I'd go with Fuente. If all that fails, go for a solid roster builder like Davis who will re-energize the community at least until he goes 8-4.

Start huge and work your way down.

I'd go for a homerun hire like Bama did with Saban and like Arkansas did with Petrino. If that didn't work, then I'd go for Herman. If not Herman I'd go with Fuente. If all that fails, go for a solid roster builder like Davis who will re-energize the community at least until he goes 8-4.

That's how you're supposed to go about a search. Go for the big names that could be a reach then work your way down.let's be real, Butch will be there.

And that's a good fall black plan if the plan a guys say no.

Mistake? Dude went 8-8 with the worst talent , franchise and owner in football , then was fired.

Do some of y'all even watch the nfl?

Have you seen the record of those teams before hue and after? What he did there was a minor miracle , that's not opinion , that's fact .

Btw, I'm not a Raiders fan, I'm just a football fan who was blown away by what he was doing in that crap storm of a franchise

Oh and calling what he did "a minor miracle" kind of an opinion. Lets see him win a playoff game in Cincy.

So that's your two knocks? He tried trading for a franchise qb , and not winning playoff games as a oc? Last time I checked Marvin Lewis is the HC and he hadn't been winning playoff games before Hue. So that point is dumb.

As for trading for Carson, at least he tried to land a franchise qb, that's the key to winning in the nfl. Too bad the rest of the roster was abysmal , from the ol to , skill players and defense. He was obviously desperate for any kind of talent .

You're actually the only person I've heard not speak positively about him in Oak, which says a lot about your "opinion".

Just compare what he did that one season to what they did 3 years prior and 3 years after. He's the only coach that even had them respectable .

How did Jackson's offense perform against the Colts in the playoff last year? Thats relevant right? Not like the Colts have a world beater defense. Too small a sample size? Kind of like 16 games as a head coach.

And someone must have shared my opinion because someone did fire him right? He did not quit the job did he?

So that's your two knocks? He tried trading for a franchise qb , and not winning playoff games as a oc? Last time I checked Marvin Lewis is the HC and he hadn't been winning playoff games before Hue. So that point is dumb.

As for trading for Carson, at least he tried to land a franchise qb, that's the key to winning in the nfl. Too bad the rest of the roster was abysmal , from the ol to , skill players and defense. He was obviously desperate for any kind of talent .

You're actually the only person I've heard not speak positively about him in Oak, which says a lot about your "opinion".

Just compare what he did that one season to what they did 3 years prior and 3 years after. He's the only coach that even had them respectable .

How did Jackson's offense perform against the Colts in the playoff last year? Thats relevant right? Not like the Colts have a world beater defense. Too small a sample size? Kind of like 16 games as a head coach.

Now that's a fair question. They didn't play well, but we can do this about every coach . Hence my points about Butch. All candidates have flaws, there's no sure thing

Let's be real though, Hue has helped make Andy Daulton a pro bowl caliber player, and nobody saw that coming. He lacks any real arm talent, probably one of the least physically talented starters in the nfl .

But like I said , your knock on the playoff struggles with the O is fair , but we can play that game with every candidate.

Advertisement

Now that's a fair question. They didn't play well, but we can do this about every coach . Hence my points about Butch. All candidates have flaws, there's no sure thing

Let's be real though, Hue has helped make Andy Daulton a pro bowl caliber player, and nobody saw that coming. He lacks any real arm talent, probably one of the least physically talented starters in the nfl .

But like I said , your knock on the playoff struggles with the O is fair , but we can play that game with every candidate.

Just so you know my wife is a big Hue Jackson fan so she is yelling at me too. Jackson will get a second chance so we shall see. I will be the first to admit I am wrong. And if we hired Hue, I would totally support him.

is calling a masterful game right now vs the nastiest defense in the NFL.

Indy has looked horrible on offense all season. They've been clunky and clumsy with receivers and QB struggling to get on the same page, timing was off, pass protection was brutal and the run game was pedestrian.

Well son of a bltch if in Chud's first week calling plays this doesn't look like a completely different offense. They're precise. They're crisp. They're in rhythm. He's got the top rated defense in the league running around like their heads were chopped off. Perfectly timed screens. Brilliant route combos. Misdirection. I forgot what masterful play calling looks like. He's dictating to the defense and they're playing catch up. They're caught on their heels and they're not sure where to go. He's spinning their tops.

Have we made a huge mistake!? Come back Chud baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it you know how I get when I'm mad baby

/Al Foil if you post in here I'll end you

I pictured a Kendall Chonga at the end of that sentence

Just so you know my wife is a big Hue Jackson fan so she is yelling at me too. Jackson will get a second chance so we shall see. I will be the first to admit I am wrong. And if we hired Hue, I would totally support him.

It's all good bruh . And if/when he fails at next job come find me, I will publicly will lay on thy sword.

We all have guys we like more, but unlike most here i'm fine with the names we are hearing ( minus Mario ). Chud, hue, pagano or Butch would be a far upgrade over Al . And would be one of the best coaches in the Acc.

Who's the homerun hire?

Advertisement
Btw, did y'all mofos see chud on second down after Den timeout? He goes PA and throws the ball downfield , the Broncos were crowding the line. Waiting on typical conservative run .

James Coley should take notes

It's all good bruh . And if/when he fails at next job come find me, I will publicly will lay on thy sword.

We all have guys we like more, but unlike most here i'm fine with the names we are hearing ( minus Mario ). Chud, hue, pagano or Butch would be a far upgrade over Al . And would be one of the best coaches in the Acc.

Anyone but Mario I am good.

Told ya...

This site is a huge punchbowl...

You are all turds.

Especially WhatTheF**k......

Advertisement
Not the **** name, but probably one of the best football coaches on the popular lists

Btw, did y'all mofos see chud on second down after Den timeout? He goes PA and throws the ball downfield , the Broncos were crowding the line. Waiting on typical conservative run .

James Coley should take notes

You can't suddenly change a Suzuki into Maybach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back