Oh No.. Rob Chudzinski

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
is calling a masterful game right now vs the nastiest defense in the NFL.

Indy has looked horrible on offense all season. They've been clunky and clumsy with receivers and QB struggling to get on the same page, timing was off, pass protection was brutal and the run game was pedestrian.

Well son of a bltch if in Chud's first week calling plays this doesn't look like a completely different offense. They're precise. They're crisp. They're in rhythm. He's got the top rated defense in the league running around like their heads were chopped off. Perfectly timed screens. Brilliant route combos. Misdirection. I forgot what masterful play calling looks like. He's dictating to the defense and they're playing catch up. They're caught on their heels and they're not sure where to go. He's spinning their tops.

Have we made a huge mistake!? Come back Chud baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it you know how I get when I'm mad baby

/Al Foil if you post in here I'll end you

Advertisement

Indy has looked horrible on offense all season. They've been clunky and clumsy with receivers and QB struggling to get on the same page, timing was off, pass protection was brutal and the run game was pedestrian.

Well son of a bltch if in Chud's first week calling plays this doesn't look like a completely different offense. They're precise. They're crisp. They're in rhythm. He's got the top rated defense in the league running around like their heads were chopped off. Perfectly timed screens. Brilliant route combos. Misdirection. I forgot what masterful play calling looks like. He's dictating to the defense and they're playing catch up. They're caught on their heels and they're not sure where to go. He's spinning their tops.

Have we made a huge mistake!? Come back Chud baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it you know how I get when I'm mad baby

Watching now, impressed. Would love for him to be OC/AC for Butch. But don't know if he wants college and/or we could match NFL $.

I just posted this as well. He's considered one of the best offensive minds in the league .

This would be a solid hire, not ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is not even his play book. He's using Peps , there's not enough time to implement his offense

fotw_0blank.jpg

Advertisement
Chud is a solid coach. I am not basing that on one half of football but what he has done before. But I really feel that he is an NFL guy and thats where he will stay.

NFL is a different ballgame than CFB.

Different schemes, different players. Not sure if it is totally transferable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NFL is a different ballgame than CFB.

Different schemes, different players. Not sure if it is totally transferable.

It's far easier to go to college then other way around . The Nfl is the highest level of football .

There's a reason most college coaches fail in pros

He used to do that with the Panthers, then didn't adjust when the D did.

Will be watching that 2nd half with keen interest.

Advertisement
Back