Oh No.. Rob Chudzinski

Oh really. Interesting that most on this site think he would be a failure as our HC...

Doesn't matter now.

Advertisement
Lol the knee jerk reactions on this board are at an all time high. Never mind the fact that there is limited film for the scheme Chud is running so it was probably not tough to prepare for Denver. Let's just crown him now tho. How bout we wait till the end of the season and then judge him. It's not even half time for christs sake!

Lol the knee jerk reactions on this board are at an all time high. Never mind the fact that there is limited film for the scheme Chud is running so it was probably not tough to prepare for Denver. Let's just crown him now tho. How bout we wait till the end of the season and then judge him. It's not even half time for christs sake!

Its the same scheme and playbook. Its not like they brought him from the outside.

It's the same play book, scheme and offense. Just another play caller

Advertisement

I haven't watched any of it - if he's running the incumbent scheme there's film. If he's somehow installed his own scheme in a week, there's film.

Mainly, I am excited because 1) I am Colts fan 2) I like to see Chud do well. I root for Canes to do well.

Cant understand why people play up Hue Jackson and knock Chud as a candidate.

There's more to bring a college HC than calling plays. That's probably why. Jackson has a completely different personality and seems like more of a fit as a college HC.

Advertisement

There's more to bring a college HC than calling plays. That's probably why. Jackson has a completely different personality and seems like more of a fit as a college HC.

I am not a fan of Jackson. But I imagine some NFL team will make the mistake of hiring as an HC again and take him out of contention for our job.

I am not a fan of Jackson. But I imagine some NFL team will make the mistake of hiring as an HC again and take him out of contention for our job.

Mistake? Dude went 8-8 with the worst talent , franchise and owner in football , then was fired.

Do some of y'all even watch the nfl?

Mistake? Dude went 8-8 with the worst talent , franchise and owner in football , then was fired.

Sure do. Do you know the difference between opinion and fact?

Advertisement

Did you even watch those awful raider teams he took over? Then went 8/8 with.

Have you seen the record of those teams before hue and after? What he did there was a minor miracle , that's not opinion , that's fact .

Every game he coached he was facing better talent on the other sideline.

Btw, I'm not a Raiders fan, I'm just a football fan who was blown away by what he was doing in that crap storm of a franchise

Have you seen the record of those teams before hue and after? What he did there was a minor miracle , that's not opinion , that's fact .

Btw, I'm not a Raiders fan, I'm just a football fan who was blown away by what he was doing in that crap storm of a franchise

And then he traded two first round pics for Carson Palmer.

Oh and calling what he did "a minor miracle" kind of an opinion. Lets see him win a playoff game in Cincy.

Last edited:
Dud came out like a house o' fire like renowned jobber SD "Special Delivery" Jones. Then, like SD Jones, he wound up running out of gas and getting squashed.

Advertisement

Oh and calling what he did "a minor miracle" kind of an opinion. Lets see him win a playoff game in Cincy.

Palmer's looking pretty good in Arizona.

So that's your two knocks? He tried trading for a franchise qb , and not winning playoff games as a oc? Last time I checked Marvin Lewis is the HC and he hadn't been winning playoff games before Hue. So that point is dumb.

As for trading for Carson, at least he tried to land a franchise qb, that's the key to winning in the nfl. Too bad the rest of the roster was abysmal , from the ol to , skill players and defense. He was obviously desperate for any kind of talent .

You're actually the only person I've heard not speak positively about him in Oak, which says a lot about your "opinion".

Just compare what he did that one season to what they did 3 years prior and 3 years after. He's the only coach that even had them respectable .

Palmer's been pretty good at Arizona. If Jackson was the GM and making trades why did he only last one year with Oakland? If he had the power to make trades you'd think he would have had enough power not to get fired after 1 season.

Advertisement
Back