MEGA Official Visits Thread

Love adding Parrish. Parrish plus knighton is a very good backfield. Chaney staying healthy would make it a potentially great backfield
I was hoping Dye would also come to Miami. Living in Oregon, I've been able to see him do work during his time in Eugene. Can't be mad at the Parrish signing though.

The new RB coach wanted his guy in the RB room and he got him. He knows there's going to be a focus on bettering the RB's room at Miami. He's obviously familiar with Parrish and expects his guy to come in and compete for snaps.

Parrish is a Jr, so he obviously isn't concerned about not being able to earn snaps after looking at Miami's deph chart at RB.

I think the current RB's in the room have been put on notice.

Advertisement
Connerly took an OV to Oklahoma this past weekend. From 247 write up:

"My visit to Oklahoma was great," said Conerly. "I had a good time there."

Conerly said the highlight of the trip was spending time with the Oklahoma line coaches.

"The thing that stood out to me was getting to know coach B (Bill Bedenbaugh)," said Conerly. "I got to spend time with coach B and coach (Phil) Loadhold."

He said the conversations were pretty straight forward.

"The conversations with them were that you have to come ready to work," said Conerly.

Conerly was hosted on the official visit by A.J. Parks, a lineman for the Sooners.

"AJ Parks was my host and I spent time with most of the offensive linemen," said Conerly.

Conerly also got his first chance to meet new head coach Brent Venables.

"My impression of coach Venables is he's a solid coach but a better man," said Conerly.

Conerly will head to Hawaii this week to play in the 2022 Polynesian Bowl and then will visit Miami the final weekend before National Signing Day.

With most of February a dead period, Conerly will use his final two visits to USC and Oregon with an unofficial visit to Washington rounding things out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is.

Directly from the article:

Conerly will head to Hawaii this week to play in the 2022 Polynesian Bowl and then will visit Miami the final weekend before National Signing Day.
I hope he sticks to that. That's rough flying to Hawaii and then turning around and flying to Miami. If we do get him on campus, it tells me he's very serious about Miami. That's a long way to go to enjoy the weather, especially after coming from Hawaii.

Advertisement
Connerly took an OV to Oklahoma this past weekend. From 247 write up:

"My visit to Oklahoma was great," said Conerly. "I had a good time there."

Conerly said the highlight of the trip was spending time with the Oklahoma line coaches.

"The thing that stood out to me was getting to know coach B (Bill Bedenbaugh)," said Conerly. "I got to spend time with coach B and coach (Phil) Loadhold."

He said the conversations were pretty straight forward.

"The conversations with them were that you have to come ready to work," said Conerly.

Conerly was hosted on the official visit by A.J. Parks, a lineman for the Sooners.

"AJ Parks was my host and I spent time with most of the offensive linemen," said Conerly.

Conerly also got his first chance to meet new head coach Brent Venables.

"My impression of coach Venables is he's a solid coach but a better man," said Conerly.

With most of February a dead period, Conerly will use his final two visits to USC and Oregon with an unofficial visit to Washington rounding things out.
Sounds pretty bland. Good.

Advertisement
Back