MEGA Official Visits Thread

They are still working on that
Geo. That kid Christian Miller looks small. Maybe I am still thinking of the picture with that huge 6.6 kid but Miller looks puny next to the DL coach. Is this kid Miller a DT or DE prospect. He looks too small.

Advertisement
Where do u see pyburn going?
I always go by the rule. No OV, no go. There’s just more things kids do on an OV than a UV. If he’s here after the tourney, I like Miamis chances. I have him pegged for Miami at the moment but if the OV doesn’t happen, I’m switching my pick over to Auburn. Confident on Mario closing him getting the last shot, from what I’ve been told.

I always go by the rule. No OV, no go. There’s just more things kids do on an OV than a UV. If he’s here after the tourney, I like Miamis chances. I have him pegged for Miami at the moment but if the OV doesn’t happen, I’m switching my pick over to Auburn. Confident on Mario closing him getting the last shot, from what I’ve been told.
Gotcha what’s ur take on shemar do u feel Mario does enough on the OV to seal the deal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s the kind of prediction I like. Stand strong!
I said James Williams and Leonard to Miami among some circles last cycle despite it looking bleak at one point and we pulled it out with Manny. James was a very very close source I had that I wasn’t buying it when everyone was worried even during his whole top 3 thing. Leonard always really liked Miami more than UF and a few coaches kept telling me that Miami was in it. Recruiting is a long game, and I feel much better that Miami has Shemar deciding now rather than ESD.

Advertisement
X-Men Disney GIF by Marvel
Logan? Name isn’t ringing a bell
The only Logan that matters

What’s interesting about this secret visitor rumor…..Coleman still doesn’t have a checkmark indicating he’s signed. Maybe it’s wrong but few kids left without a checkmark so it stands out

Attachments

• A63A9D27-252F-48E3-BDFC-13DAEDA11D9D.jpeg
    A63A9D27-252F-48E3-BDFC-13DAEDA11D9D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
Advertisement
Back