MEGA Official Visits Thread

So Flo says we got 2 silents - 1 offense/1 defense. No further context. Not that many candidates given the visits up to and including the weekend. So, if true, 'silents' meaning commitment graphics being worked on OR 'silent' meaning one is waiting for a commitable offer?

Advertisement
So Flo says we got 2 silents - 1 offense/1 defense. No further context. Not that many candidates given the visits up to and including the weekend. So, if true, 'silents' meaning commitment graphics being worked on OR 'silent' meaning one is waiting for a commitable offer?
Iuli is the offensive guy would be my guess. No clue on the defensive one.

Advertisement
Who was the defensive player(s) here this weekend?

I didn’t know who either but it looks like an OL we’re trying to beat UiF for.

Dont think UF will take em if we get Torrence from ULL

Conner (290)
Williams (330 lbs)
Farmer (330 lbs)
Waites (370 lbs)
Torrence - assuming we get him (330 lbs)

McCoy seems to be on the light side and may not even have the greenlight if Torrence commits

Advertisement
Dont think UF will take em if we get Torrence from ULL

Conner (290)
Williams (330 lbs)
Farmer (330 lbs)
Waites (370 lbs)
Torrence - assuming we get him (330 lbs)

McCoy seems to be on the light side and may not even have the greenlight if Torrence commits
I’m assuming you’re the favorite for Torrence. I’ve barely seen him mentioned here but there’s been mention of him on the 🐊 247 board

Advertisement
UF vs LSU battle so I won’t assume nothing is in our favor lol

Aye man you’re pure HELLLLL for this one lmaooooooo

Brian Kelly is in over his head in Louisiana he’s not a fit there. He doesn’t have any old bay seasoning to him, they gone run him out of there. He already has one massive strike against him for not keeping Raymond. Wait till they start losing out on top rated kids in state, Saban gone really be poaching from the boot now. Billy gone give LSU headaches as well, LSU had a layup with Billy and blew it.

Facts! Been saying for a while now! If FL kids don’t wanna ride with us we can go elsewhere and get beasts! They come from everywhere
Makes sense. We here FL kids leave to experience something different from where they grew up? It cuts both ways.

Advertisement
Brian Kelly is in over his head in Louisiana he’s not a fit there. He doesn’t have any old bay seasoning to him, they gone run him out of there. He already has one massive strike against him for not keeping Raymond. Wait till they start losing out on top rated kids in state, Saban gone really be poaching from the boot now. Billy gone give LSU headaches as well, LSU had a layup with Billy and blew it.
Kelly*:LSU = Taggert:FSU

*Just out of spite watch him run off 8 straight nattys...😭

Advertisement
Back