Official Visitors Thread

Advertisement
Beautiful, beautiful sight to behold. The young gunners. Can't wait for the 2018 season. That's some insane talent for one class.

Those 3 OL.... frightening. Pair these guys up with Gaynor, Donaldson, Herbert, Hillary and Dykstra and you have something special.

Advertisement
Frierson is now known as “The Eclipse”

That kid ain’t seen sunshine since ‘Nam

Advertisement
I feel like once John Campbell puts some weight on, he’s going to be a monster at Miami. Love this oline class

Did everybody that was expected to show up, show up?

Hightower got tests right?

Everybody is here.

Tweed hows the shrimp ??

I approve. LOL

Hey tweed, how have the recruits taken the jobe decommit? I know that dj ivey and frierson were tight with him. Were they ****ed or just disappointed? Also I am not a good o line talent evaluator so could you tell me how good our commits are?

Not trying to annoy you just interested. BTW Lo is a beast on the field and a role model off the field. Whatever your doing keep doing it lmao. GO CANES!

Advertisement
[MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION] I normally try not to talk about those types of things, BUT....... I will say this:

The decommitment came during lunch while we were eating at Smith & Wollensky, not single person left food on their plate & we all made sure to get our to go bag of cheesecake.

[MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION] I normally try not to talk about those types of things, BUT....... I will say this:

The decommitment came during lunch while we were eating at Smith & Wollensky, not single person left food on their plate & we all made sure to get our to go bag of cheesecake.

I have no clue what that means

Sounds delicious though

Advertisement

I have no clue what that means

Sounds delicious though

Means it didn’t ruin their happiness. Those kids are going to ball at Miami and not worried about what Jobe does.

Im straight with the 4 secondary guys we have right now. Anybody else joining the class is just icing on the cake... Storm 18 gonna be special

Advertisement
Back