Official Visitors Thread

Al and Lo have to be long lost twins.
c081207030413a73e128d106388e5b84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Them boys look ready 2 go.....
Hope Lil Al got dat **** U attitude like his pops

Kid has known some adversity and has his cap screwed on right. Count me in the “BIG fan, not worried” club.
[TWEET]809198720671748096[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Al Blades running a 3.95 shuttle is the most impressive testing # I've seen in a long time. Check how big he is next to Lo. Add that Blades swag and we got a star in the making.

I know he's been on here before a ton I've just been too lazy to ask, who is tweed flake in terms of faculty?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This class is absolutely loaded. The amount of All-Americans and elite players that this staff has locked up is incredible. What’s also amazing is, most of them will be on campus and competing in a few weeks.

Where Is Hightower ?

Yeah no word of the guy. Is he signing on da 20?

Haven’t seen him in photos or anything. He is an EE right? If so, he would be signing early.

he's in the group photo, he's the only one wearing the orange jersey in the back left

Probably a good idea to keep up with recruits and what they look like. That ain’t Hightower. Gee whiz

wiggins resembles hightower a lot in that pic, either way if you guys kept up with recruiting you would know he was there

like I did

Advertisement
Back