Official Visitors Thread

Why does this thread only have 2 pages, while that punk Jobe have like 63 combined pages?? This is thread we should be celebrating. True Canes in these pics that will rock LSU next season and be around to rock Bama in 2021.

Can’t wait to see the January visit list. They’ll make us forget Jobe ever decommited.

Advertisement
Great pics, Tweed! Big thanks to you and LoyalCane!

These boyz are gonna eat! What an outstanding class!

Advertisement
Mallory, Reed, Scaife are so forgotten and underrated. Dj and Reed because they’re not at flashy positions and Will because he was hurt but best believe everybody gone feel those boys before they leave here

Mallory, Reed, Scaife are so forgotten and underrated. Dj and Reed because they’re not at flashy positions and Will because he was hurt but best believe everybody gone feel those boys before they leave here

Everyone is rightfully praising Brevin and I think he is a beast as well. But Mallory looks like he could be a potential first round pick as well if everything works out.

Will for me is top 3 in this class, the fact we stole him from Michigan is a blessing. Dude will be a monster here.

Advertisement
Oh man, needed a little bit of this. Thanks for the thread, can't wait to see these kids wearing the U next year.

Al and Lo have to be long lost twins.
c081207030413a73e128d106388e5b84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is rightfully praising Brevin and I think he is a beast as well. But Mallory looks like he could be a potential first round pick as well if everything works out.

Will be nice to have Winslow and Olsen on the same team. Even in our down years we put out serious NFL talent at this position. TE U.

[MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION] I normally try not to talk about those types of things, BUT....... I will say this:

The decommitment came during lunch while we were eating at Smith & Wollensky, not single person left food on their plate & we all made sure to get our to go bag of cheesecake.

I have no clue what that means

Sounds delicious though

It means they’re hungry.

Advertisement
Why does this thread only have 2 pages, while that punk Jobe have like 63 combined pages?? This is thread we should be celebrating. True Canes in these pics that will rock LSU next season and be around to rock Bama in 2021.

Can’t wait to see the January visit list. They’ll make us forget ever decommited.

FIFY

Can’t wait to see the January visit list. They’ll make us forget Jobe ever decommited.

Well said

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back