Official Visit Weekend #3 June 18-20th

@DMoney @Cribby What are your thoughts on Ibieta?
Similar to Quan Lee.

High production, great competitor, tackle breaker with strength and balance. Pigeonholed into slot but has enough size and speed for outside.

I don’t see us taking two of those guys but Ibieta fits the profile of a guy who outperforms expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With her targets right now Landon should only be second to Gibson. Gibson is and should be the priority. He’s a mole we don’t have in the receiver room right now.

I wouldn’t wanna miss on Landon as a Plan B guy. He’s the kind of kid that strings together multiple thousand yard seasons someplace else.

Quietly important name on that list: JaCorey Thomas.

He’s an FSU legacy and lives an hour from Gainesville, so it will be a battle. But he’s a perfect fit at striker. NFL body, multi-position football player, physical and can run.

No way Mullen let's him get away from his backyard. This kid gives off Chase Smith future defensive freak vibes. If we can get this kid at STR we've done VERY WELL.

Advertisement
I like Ibeita but just doesn't seem like he can make it in this small class focused on defense. He's too similar to Quan Lee imo (no elite traits but a heck of a football player). With the 2023 WR class down here I'm good with only taking 1 to 2 guys in this class.

I like Ibeita but just doesn't seem like he can make it in this small class focused on defense. He's too similar to Quan Lee imo (no elite traits but a heck of a football player). With the 2023 WR class down here I'm good with only taking 1 to 2 guys in this class.
I wonder if he’ll work out for Likens. I wouldn’t be upset taking him but I’d keep him warm in the event we take another WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back