Markeith Williams- 4 star S **** Rescheduled to Monday June 21
Ja Corey Thomas - 4 star ATH
Landon Ibieta - 3 star WR
Keahnist Thompson - 3 star DL
Andrew Chamblee -3 star OT ** Arkansas commit

** updated 6/18 Added Thompson and confirmed Ibieta and Chamblee

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quietly important name on that list: JaCorey Thomas.

He’s an FSU legacy and lives an hour from Gainesville, so it will be a battle. But he’s a perfect fit at striker. NFL body, multi-position football player, physical and can run.

Quietly important name on that list: JaCorey Thomas.

He’s an FSU legacy and he’s an hour from Gainesville. But if we can get him, he’s a perfect fit at striker. NFL body, multi-position football player, physical and can run.
Insane offer list.

These summer ov’s are so weird. I get it with covid these kids waited a long time to start the recruiting process. After these visits we are at about 28 visits which is more than half of what we are allowed. Obviously not going to be a lot of fall ov’s. Glad this is going to be a small class.

Advertisement
These summer ov’s are so weird. I get it with covid these kids waited a long time to start the recruiting process. After these visits we are at about 28 visits which is more than half of what we are allowed. Obviously not going to be a lot of fall ov’s. Glad this is going to be a small class.
Kids want to go out and i think after being locked up for over a year they want to make sure they can go see schools. you know just in case something else happens

Advertisement
Funny you should say that. I saw that LSU is revisiting their last two weekend schedules and may be "rescheduling" some of those for fall. the thought is not to waste visits now that they have had some camp action, etc...

Nick Cull - 3 star CB
Wesley Bissaninthe - 4 star LB
Anthony Lucas - 4 star DL
Khamauri Rodgers - 4 star CB
Markeith Williams- 4 star S
Ja Corey Thomas - 4 star ATH
Andrew Chamblee - 3 star OT ( committed to Arkansas)***
Landon Ibieta - 3 star WR ***

*** The last two are listed on Rivals as scheduled OVs but not on 247. ( To be confirmed)
Monster defensive class but I can't lie the biggest goal is to get Rogrs on board after this weekend and make Bissaninthe at the very least get close to pulling the trigger

Adults who just want to travel are traveling all over the world right now so kids being invited to travel and have the red carpet out for them are absolutely taking it too. Now even though fall and winter OVs would be more important it is what it is this year

Adults who just want to travel are traveling all over the world right now so kids being invited to travel and have the red carpet out for them are absolutely taking it too. Now even though fall and winter OVs would be more important it is what it is this year
I will say a lot of guys we have visiting in the summer have said they want to announce early. The guys who are gonna be a year long battle haven’t set one up yet. So I think they are planning visits along that.

Advertisement
If Covill is feeling Clemson, let’s make a big move with Thomas. I didn’t know he was OVing. Could be big on that front.

Wes….it’s time!

Advertisement
In regards to 2022 OT Andrew Chamblee who is committed to Arkansas, they just lost their Oline coach Brad Davis to LSU.

Go Canes
Good news and he's already OV'ed there. I think it will be a tough flip but who knows.

The talent that’s continuing to come on campus is ridiculous!!

@Hoyacane1620 when is Jacob Hood scheduled?
From Mansell this morning: - Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro offensive tackle Jacob Hood had a "great" official visit to Georgia. The 6-foot-8, 350-pound prospect has named a top five of Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. Right now, I am told Miami is the biggest competition for Georgia and he will be there June 25 for his third official visit. That is likely going to be his final visit with a decision probably coming in August

Advertisement
Back