Official Visit Weekend #3 June 18-20th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you suggesting that those wrapped chocolates are, in fact, wrapped gold boullion nuggets that recruits take at their leisure like I used to take coffee candies from my grandma’s candy dish?
Wouldn’t surprise if something other than chocolate was in those wrappers. That being said, IF they’re chocolate, they’re probably not cheapos

Advertisement
2 receivers is plenty. We got good numbers there. Attrition after this season will be interesting. Harley and Rambo will go to the league. Pope and Wiggins technically can come back. But they might transfer out or try the draft. Ya never know. So we could lose two or we could lose 4. Payton also a portal candidate. So we could lose a lot. So I like taking two this year. But maybe the coaches have their finger on the pulse of the situation with our guys and take one more

Honestly, if we can’t land Gibson then im ok with just taking 1 wideout and using that alotted spot on another position like OL/DL/LB/CB ...
Agreed give me Gibson to pair with Lee or pass on the rest of the group. Only caveat would be if we identify or find someone with an elite trait (size/length = gibson or world class speed.. someone like Bond).

Advertisement
Quietly important name on that list: JaCorey Thomas.

He’s an FSU legacy and lives an hour from Gainesville, so it will be a battle. But he’s a perfect fit at striker. NFL body, multi-position football player, physical and can run.

FSU legacy? PASS

Advertisement
Back