2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Yeah, he only went out and performed incredibly well in Elite 11 camps.

I guess all the ranking systems should be frozen between December and September when no high school regular season games are played, right?
And in Emery's case, May to September. I noticed that his rating was only posted last month, coincidentally when Miami but him on the radar screen. Curious. I sense a collective OOPs by the 247 "experts".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ain’t no need in y’all 👀. I told him to shut up & that’s what I mean’t! Grown men are supposed to mind Dey business & he commented on sun dat didn’t concern him! So ain’t no 👀 I meant WTF I said! I stand on my word, whateva I say, & I definitely stand on BUSINESS! Go Canes

The only word I am 100% certain anyone knows that you stand on is the word PAUSE. We know this because it is spammed throughout the board.

And let's be really clear about something, when you jump into other posts telling people to PAUSE you aren't minding your own business like a "grown man". You are interjecting yourself into another "grown man's" conversation with your PAUSE game. If you want to continue to play your child's game, that's fine. But you will do so with respect and without acting like some internet tough guy with sand in his ****** simply because someone else voiced their opinion about it in a really tame way and people hit you up with an eyeball emoji. Otherwise, the adults are going to have to come into the room and take the toys away.

Look, I realize it is your schtick to be an ******* moper in every thread, but now you are going beyond the boundaries of decent debate.

You were the genius that said nothing had happened that would justify adjusting the rankings. I don't care if it's your standard or anyone's standard, there are absolutely opportunities to evaluate players outside of September/October/November high school football games.

I am not saying it's a "bar for success" or any other asinine straw man statement that you invented. I just pointed out the absolutely idiotic nature of the words that you used earlier.

Perhaps you should consider choosing your words more carefully, so as to avoid the overly easy exposure of your brain-dead arguments. And if you can't handle a critique of your poor logic, then maybe you are better suited for the Gaytor boards, where they have incredibly low standards for evidence and justification.
there's already a prolific cway on the gaturd board as shown in the gator tears thread. obviously they are not the same person, but the writing style is remarkably similar.

The only word I am 100% certain anyone knows that you stand on is the word PAUSE. We know this because it is spammed throughout the board.

And let's be really clear about something, when you jump into other posts telling people to PAUSE you aren't minding your own business like a "grown man". You are interjecting yourself into another "grown man's" conversation with your PAUSE game. If you want to continue to play your child's game, that's fine. But you will do so with respect and without acting like some internet tough guy with sand in his ****** simply because someone else voiced their opinion about it in a really tame way and people hit you up with an eyeball emoji. Otherwise, the adults are going to have to come into the room and take the toys away.
@PIPO

20220620_111211.jpg

Coaches know what they’re doing. I’d love to be a fly on the wall of their war rooms where they decide which kids to go hard at, bs which to take a more gradual approach with. Seems like they’re nudging not pushing Walker.
yes. I didn't think anything he said sounded like the coaches were pushing for him.. At least not yet..

Advertisement
there's already a prolific cway on the gaturd board as shown in the gator tears thread. obviously they are not the same person, but the writing style is remarkably similar.

Is the Gaytor cway also a moper? Because they might be the same person.

Advertisement
the limited clips RVA posted on gator tears, which included that cway, seemed like that cway was a die-hard **** fan.

so it just can't be the same person... even rva stated they're not the same person... so it just can't be.

rva would surely know, wouldn't he?

the limited clips RVA posted on gator tears, which included that cway, seemed like that cway was a die-hard **** fan.

so it just can't be the same person... even rva stated they're not the same person... so it just can't be.

You two could get a room and spare the board your flirting.

They have different writing styles and aggression levels.

Advertisement

Hold up! With all do respect. I know ur a mod but don’t threaten me with on no free board. I said what I said to him & I stand on that ! I’m a man 1st & I’ve never disrespected u so don’t disrespect me! Just bc ur a mod u can’t talk to me like I’m a hoe or sum (talkin bout getting sand in a ******)! A man doesn’t talk to another man like that! I’m not trying to be an internet tuff guy! I’m a real one in real life! With all do respect, anyone on this board can see me in person if they got a problem bc I’m really like dat out here!. I figure u should let him fight his own battles if he’s a grown man! When I say Pause it be out of fun! He was trying to be a smart ***! And when it comes to u, ur the only mod who always has sun to say about it! Seems like a personal problem u have with me saying it🤷🏾‍♂️. The only mod on here who lets me do me know who he is (Pause). That’s why I only deal with him! Like I said, with all do respect Mr. @No_Fly_Zone . U have an awesome day

Ain’t no need in y’all 👀. I told him to shut up & that’s what I mean’t! Grown men are supposed to mind Dey business & he commented on sun dat didn’t concern him! So ain’t no 👀 I meant WTF I said! I stand on my word, whateva I say, & I definitely stand on BUSINESS! Go Canes
As the old saying goes "Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

You used to be an ok poster, but you've leaned too far into this childish schtick (I assume because it's got you attention) and you've become tiresome.

I'll do us both a favour and just put you back on the ignore list.

As the old saying goes "Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

You used to be an ok poster, but you've leaned too far into this childish schtick (I assume because it's got you attention) and you've become tiresome.

I'll do us both a favour and just put you back on the ignore list.
Please do. That’ll keep all of the trouble & be down. Thanks & Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back