2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Because he hasn't played any football.
What? He played last year and put up good numbers. And he supposedly lit up a camp in Louisiana and got the elite 11 invite. If he does solid there he is definitely going to get some type of bump. So it’s ok for everybody else to get bumps based off of camps but not him?

Advertisement
He would effectively take Keem’s ‘spot’ if you will, from what I was able to gather talking to people. Similar frame, similar upside but seems to be performing better as of late. This week, what Jaden decides will solidify probably all of our WR board regardless.
So either way, we’re getting some WR’s to pop. So long as Ray Ray is in the boat after his OV to us. He’s my biggest want in the short-term.

Advertisement
It would be based off his camps. And to be fair, 7x7s can give you something of a false positive, too. Look at Jarren Williams and Mark Pope as exhibit A and B.
Pope was a baller in games too not just 7on7. Jarren i was never all that impressed by but he had a big sr year and started shooting up the rankings

Because he hasn't played any football.

Yeah, he only went out and performed incredibly well in Elite 11 camps.

I guess all the ranking systems should be frozen between December and September when no high school regular season games are played, right?

Advertisement
Yeah, he only went out and performed incredibly well in Elite 11 camps.

I guess all the ranking systems should be frozen between December and September when no high school regular season games are played, right?
Yea that's the bar for success thanks for clearing that up for me. If only we had ever signed a former elite 11 finalist. Remind me his teams record from April?

What? He played last year and put up good numbers. And he supposedly lit up a camp in Louisiana and got the elite 11 invite. If he does solid there he is definitely going to get some type of bump. So it’s ok for everybody else to get bumps based off of camps but not him?

Summer rankings don’t work like that sir
Ok

Advertisement
I'm not sure but I know the staff loves Emory. He didn't throw for anyone but Miami and will be heading to the Elite 11 after.
Keyshawn Johnson and a LB mentioned a few years ago the Cali QB's over hyped. I hope we lock up Emory. His film is that of a competitor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back