2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Advertisement
Advertisement
stripes lighten GIF
Leave me alone dawg & let me be. I’m not bothering u nor did I mention ur name. Just go on about ur day & keep porsting. Have a great day. May God bless u & Go Canes

@Ajcane8 if u don’t like it den block me
Yet another thread de-rail. Sigh. That said…Noooooo way ke-mo sah-be.

The combination of thin-skinned and astoundingly dull is never not funny. Also, I’m always in need of a good laugh - and whenever someone types “with all do respect” I lol. So you’re worth the price of admission.

Advertisement
Yet another thread de-rail. Sigh. That said…Noooooo way ke-mo sah-be.

The combination of thin-skinned and astoundingly dull is never not funny. Also, I’m always in need of a good laugh - and whenever someone types “with all do respect” I lol. So you’re worth the price of admission.

Hold up! With all do respect. I know ur a mod but don’t threaten me with on no free board. I said what I said to him & I stand on that ! I’m a man 1st & I’ve never disrespected u so don’t disrespect me! Just bc ur a mod u can’t talk to me like I’m a hoe or sum (talkin bout getting sand in a ******)! A man doesn’t talk to another man like that! I’m not trying to be an internet tuff guy! I’m a real one in real life! With all do respect, anyone on this board can see me in person if they got a problem bc I’m really like dat out here!. I figure u should let him fight his own battles if he’s a grown man! When I say Pause it be out of fun! He was trying to be a smart ***! And when it comes to u, ur the only mod who always has sun to say about it! Seems like a personal problem u have with me saying it🤷🏾‍♂️. The only mod on here who lets me do me know who he is (Pause). That’s why I only deal with him! Like I said, with all do respect Mr. @No_Fly_Zone . U have an awesome day

Jesus Christ that's a lot of exclamation marks in one paragraph....

Hold up! With all do respect. I know ur a mod but don’t threaten me with on no free board. I said what I said to him & I stand on that ! I’m a man 1st & I’ve never disrespected u so don’t disrespect me! Just bc ur a mod u can’t talk to me like I’m a hoe or sum (talkin bout getting sand in a ******)! A man doesn’t talk to another man like that! I’m not trying to be an internet tuff guy! I’m a real one in real life! With all do respect, anyone on this board can see me in person if they got a problem bc I’m really like dat out here!. I figure u should let him fight his own battles if he’s a grown man! When I say Pause it be out of fun! He was trying to be a smart ***! And when it comes to u, ur the only mod who always has sun to say about it! Seems like a personal problem u have with me saying it🤷🏾‍♂️. The only mod on here who lets me do me know who he is (Pause). That’s why I only deal with him! Like I said, with all do respect Mr. @No_Fly_Zone . U have an awesome day
@PIPO Set it up

Advertisement
@Canes4Life88 🖕🏾

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back