Scheduled:

3 star OT Logan Howland
4 star DL Darron Reed
4 star TE Riley Williams
5 star DE Jayden Wayne
3 star QB Emory Williams
4 star DL John Walker
4 star LB Raul Aguirre ** to be confirmed

Wayne is obviously the gem here but someone tell me more about Darron Reed. He really looks the part to me. Big boy, no bad weight at all, very quick, looks athletic as ****. Anybody have any camp times for him or additional info? Plays big boy ball in GA at Carver.....this dude looks like a player.

Wayne is obviously the gem here but someone tell me more about Darron Reed. He really looks the part to me. Big boy, no bad weight at all, very quick, looks athletic as ****. Anybody have any camp times for him or additional info? Plays big boy ball in GA at Carver.....this dude looks like a player.
Was CBd by Fong to LSU recently

How we feeling on Wayne? Seems quiet recently, but you could say that for just about anyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement

OSU writers have felt good there but said his visit to Miami was one to watch. This was prior to his LSU visit, but the kid does seem to like us a ton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
23 class is starting to bubble. Lots of things are looking to work themselves out here. Cant recall the last time this many blue chippers took all their OVs in the summer.
Early signing day and NLI have radically changed the visit schedule and I believe the change is permanent. June seems to be prime time for early commits.

Advertisement
Back