2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Advertisement
Yea that's the bar for success thanks for clearing that up for me. If only we had ever signed a former elite 11 finalist. Remind me his teams record from April?

Look, I realize it is your schtick to be an ******* moper in every thread, but now you are going beyond the boundaries of decent debate.

You were the genius that said nothing had happened that would justify adjusting the rankings. I don't care if it's your standard or anyone's standard, there are absolutely opportunities to evaluate players outside of September/October/November high school football games.

I am not saying it's a "bar for success" or any other asinine straw man statement that you invented. I just pointed out the absolutely idiotic nature of the words that you used earlier.

Perhaps you should consider choosing your words more carefully, so as to avoid the overly easy exposure of your brain-dead arguments. And if you can't handle a critique of your poor logic, then maybe you are better suited for the Gaytor boards, where they have incredibly low standards for evidence and justification.

I understand your point on game performance. But private evals by guys like Gattis and performance at the Elite camps are equally important.

Exactly. These kids are GROWING, they are adding weight and height, in addition to honing their skills with outside coaches. What a kid is able to display in games in October, and what he is able to showcase at Elite 11 six months later, can be very very different.

But, yeah, this dopey porster acts like the only time we can evaluate a football player is during a 3-month window each fall.

Advertisement
Look, I realize it is your schtick to be an ******* moper in every thread, but now you are going beyond the boundaries of decent debate.

You were the genius that said nothing had happened that would justify adjusting the rankings. I don't care if it's your standard or anyone's standard, there are absolutely opportunities to evaluate players outside of September/October/November high school football games.

I am not saying it's a "bar for success" or any other asinine straw man statement that you invented. I just pointed out the absolutely idiotic nature of the words that you used earlier.

Perhaps you should consider choosing your words more carefully, so as to avoid the overly easy exposure of your brain-dead arguments. And if you can't handle a critique of your poor logic, then maybe you are better suited for the Gaytor boards, where they have incredibly low standards for evidence and justification.
Some come here to discuss football and others come here to show how smart they are. I can't see you for more than an idiot. Feel free to utilize the block feature Andrew so graciously allotted you. It has to be exhausting sitting at a keyboard typing away at your age.

Exactly. These kids are GROWING, they are adding weight and height, in addition to honing their skills with outside coaches. What a kid is able to display in games in October, and what he is able to showcase at Elite 11 six months later, can be very very different.

But, yeah, this dopey porster acts like the only time we can evaluate a football player is during a 3-month window each fall.
Now that you have agreed take a nap.

Some come here to discuss football and others come here to show how smart they are. I can't see you for more than an idiot. Feel free to utilize the block feature Andrew so graciously allotted you. It has to be exhausting sitting at a keyboard typing away at your age.
You calling others an idiot sure seems like a big stretch at times.

Advertisement
You really don't want to take on ToC. Besides, how hard is it to accept that game film as a Junior is not the only factor in rankings?
I enjoy getting him to type long responss I don't read. I have issues with what I saw from Emory in football games hence me wanting to see him play well to justify rankings increase. The whole ranking system is flawed. However, the idea that he can play against mediocre teams and be a .500 QB doesn't justify a "big bump" in rankings for me.

Not sure if someone answered as i just started scrolling.

DVD "Purple Machine to the U" is in reference to Jeremiah Smith wr #24 (prop joes best wr in s.fla for 24)
JJ played for the Miami Gardens Ravens...the same youth team that DVD's son plays for.

We need to lock up another purple machine member in Rocket the rb from Chaminade as well that would help with Smith who we will have to pry away from Ohio State.

DVD "Purple Machine to the U" is in reference to Jeremiah Smith wr #24 (prop joes best wr in s.fla for 24)
JJ played for the Miami Gardens Ravens...the same youth team that DVD's son plays for.

We need to lock up another purple machine member in Rocket the rb from Chaminade as well that would help with Smith who we will have to pry away from Ohio State.
Think someone also mentioned Jean and Joseph were former Purple Machiners.

Advertisement
1655729415770.gif

Advertisement

Is Rod Mack still out there?

From Rivals on John Walker:

- Walker says he spent a lot of time with coaches Mario Cristobal, Joe Salave’a and Charlie Strong.

“They were saying to just enjoy the process, have Miami in your mind and things like that,” Walker said. “They said they enjoyed having me, shared their thoughts about me during the weekend.”

- Corey Flagg was his player host. Walker says what stood out about the time at UM “was just being around the city and the coaches, bonding with the coaches and the players.”

- He has already taken visits to UCF and Michigan, with OSU on the schedule for this weekend. He has an OV scheduled to UF shortly before his planned announcement date of Oct. 22nd

- “Miami, I’d say they’re up there. It’s a possible chance I could go to Miami.”

From Rivals on John Walker:

- Walker says he spent a lot of time with coaches Mario Cristobal, Joe Salave’a and Charlie Strong.

“They were saying to just enjoy the process, have Miami in your mind and things like that,” Walker said. “They said they enjoyed having me, shared their thoughts about me during the weekend.”

- Corey Flagg was his player host. Walker says what stood out about the time at UM “was just being around the city and the coaches, bonding with the coaches and the players.”

- He has already taken visits to UCF and Michigan, with OSU on the schedule for this weekend. He has an OV scheduled to UF shortly before his planned announcement date of Oct. 22nd

- “Miami, I’d say they’re up there. It’s a possible chance I could go to Miami.”

I guess if we have to, we'll take LeBlanc and Walker.

Coaches know what they’re doing. I’d love to be a fly on the wall of their war rooms where they decide which kids to go hard at, bs which to take a more gradual approach with. Seems like they’re nudging not pushing Walker.

Advertisement
Back