2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

The Chick fil a owner already said that on UF’s board and how he was begging UF for an OV but they said no lmao.
Ah so now the chain of events goes:

1. Gator are too good for Top 110 nationally-ranked WR, kid begged for an offer because everyone wants to zip up the jorts and play Gatorball in the Swamp with HillBilly.
2. UGA pushed him out, he wasn't "SEC Material" (never mind that he visited A&M literally a week ago).
3. Ends up at Miami "they only got him because he's a package deal with his QB, who's a mid-three star back-up type"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reid Mikeska, Colbie Young, and Emory Williams on commit watch tomorrow. Happy early Fathers Day to all the fathers on here! Go Canes (inserts Santana Moss gif)
Colbie commits, Reid will commit at 7pm EST and Emory Williams visit is going amazing. OV pictures haven't been posted but I can tell you based off the facial expressions of the pics.... Mario and staff look ecstatic!

Advertisement
Judge the class when it's complete. I think we will take alot of players, maybe close to 30. I expect close to 2/3 to be blue chip athletes.
I'm not judging yet half these players I've never seen play. I know Brock is heavily invested in stars I'm curious for his perspective.

You do know the rankings will change between now and nsd right? **** they are going to change before the season starts. Williams is on track to get a big bump
If Williams gets a big bump before season I'll be disgusted tbh

Advertisement
Any Kevin Steele quotes? Curious to see if any recruits gravitate towards him after Ed O called him one of the best recruiters he has gone against.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back