2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Advertisement
Before, but still. He visited there two weeks ago.
IDK, if BMac steals Hykeem I'm not sure he'd be worried. He'd likely be happy w/that exchange.

Would dearly love to shut BMac out of SFL this year and maybe steal Cotrell from him. Would be exactly what someone of low moral ethics deserves. My priority though is to protect the state of Miami and I'm not sure we have that many WR slots.

Advertisement
He would effectively take Keem’s ‘spot’ if you will, from what I was able to gather talking to people. Similar frame, similar upside but seems to be performing better as of late. This week, what Jaden decides will solidify probably all of our WR board regardless.
What's Hykeem's deal? I know a few have said he likes to play games, but if its turning into an either or situation between him and Cottrell the time for games is running out. Is that still the vibe you're getting from him? Or is he just one of those guys dead set on leaving south florida?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would effectively take Keem’s ‘spot’ if you will, from what I was able to gather talking to people. Similar frame, similar upside but seems to be performing better as of late. This week, what Jaden decides will solidify probably all of our WR board regardless.
The staff aint playing and I love it. Your competition for a spot is just as good and highly rated. Also remember McClendon went to UGA and started bad mouthing us to WRs? How about that B Mac? Lol. Like i also said, we need to get into battles with playoff level teams and beat them for players, Clemson, UGA, Bama, Ohio. All of them

Appreciate the update, and if you can't comment on my question until later (or at all) then I totally understand, but anyways: How would Rashada going elsewhere impact our WR board? Is Jalen so enamored with playing alongside Rashada that he'd potentially head over to UF? Or potentially Jean heading elsewhere?

The one time I hope I get a red X lol.

Advertisement
From Rivals on Wayne:

-
Wayne says it was picture-perfect, and he came down with his parents, brother and sister.

“I loved it,” said Wayne, who also visited UM unofficially earlier in the year. “It was fun. My family loved it and I loved it.”

Thomas Davis was his host, too. His favorite activity was going Jet skiing..

-Says he got a great sense of what the program is all about, and that he spent a lot of time with coaches Mario Cristobal, Joe Salave’a and Rod Wright (and also FaceTimed with Jason Taylor).

-“I loved the vibe of all the coaches,” he said. “Me, coach (Mario) Cristobal and coach Joe (Salave’a) have a great relationships from way back. They all want to win a national title.”
“They really love my family,” he said. “They want develop me to be the best. They want me to come contribute right way and they care about me more than just football.

He is targeting a decision before his season - has already taken OVs to UGA and LSU. Will OV at Oregon next weekend. Bama and Mich State also involved. Will be interesting to see if he decides to take the last official in season and wait...
So after next weekend it's Oregon. If he visits Bama before the season, in an odd way it's a win for us because it'd mean USC can't get an OV.

Riley is waiting to prove it on the field with his defensive targets...if USC comes out rolling on OFF, they will be a team to watch for if Wayne has that 5th OV in his pocket.

He would effectively take Keem’s ‘spot’ if you will, from what I was able to gather talking to people. Similar frame, similar upside but seems to be performing better as of late.

Similar upside? Really? Macho said Keem has a reputation for being soft, any chance that has a role to play in this slot?
This week, what Jaden decides will solidify probably all of our WR board regardless.
Positively or negatively if he decides to come? Are other WR coming if he commits that wouldn't come otherwise?

Edit: @WeBallinBoyz asked this question a few seconds earlier.

Advertisement
Back