2023 Official Visit Weekend #2: June 10-12

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh I wish I had a son so I could send him to that group. So much knowledge.

If any sec team had the defensive staff we have the media would be sucking them off right now.
Not wanting to play for them is an emotional decision based on clout chasing/front-running.
This ain’t Mandy and Baker and Martini Man.
2 gold jackets on that side of the ball. A bunch of draft pics on their resumes. Championships, Super Bowls,
It’s insane when you break it down. It really shouldn’t be a decision at all.

Kid is a beast. Don’t know when he intends to commit but he’s already taken his OVs to ATM and UGA
He was at ATM last week and took his UGA visit in in May. He's visited Penn State several times, but I don't see any official visits scheduled.

I hope he's bringing the family. New Jersey folks love South Florida. A great opportunity to leave a big impression.

Some have posted that he has visited unofficially in the Spring. but I don't see anything on 247Sports.

Advertisement
If any sec team had the defensive staff we have the media would be sucking them off right now.
Not wanting to play for them is an emotional decision based on clout chasing/front-running.
This ain’t Mandy and Baker and Martini Man.
2 gold jackets on that side of the ball. A bunch of draft pics on their resumes. Championships, Super Bowls,
It’s insane when you break it down. It really shouldn’t be a decision at all.
I hope they put the gold jackets in a display case just as a reminder.

Reid Mikasa gonna come in and start slashing people up.

Beat Up Kick Ass GIF by Funimation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back