2023 Official Visit Weekend #2: June 10-12

I this what they mean when they say Chess vs. Checkers Master
I'm thinking that the staff feels Ishmael has a ton of potential and is in the long term plans for the DL. Otherwise, I can't see them allowing him to host a pivotal, potentially DL changing recruit like Hicks. Am I reading too much into this or is this theory legit?

Advertisement
I'm thinking that the staff feels Ishmael has a ton of potential and is in the long term plans for the DL. Otherwise, I can't see them allowing him to host a pivotal, potentially DL changing recruit like Hicks. Am I reading too much into this or is this theory legit?
His dad being on S&C staff and the Hicks family placing major emphasis on that was probably why he was chosen as the host I'd bet

Reading waaaaaaay too much into it.

You have a point somewhat. They usually try to match positions, personalities, and players who are going to represent the school at a high level

I try not to play psychic or interpret things without any insights. I'm sure a good deal of thought goes into connecting who hosts who though.

Advertisement
Alex Donno covers the weekend official (Hicks, Mikeksa and also Alinen) and unofficial visitors (Williams) in today's Episode of Locked on Canes. Didn't realize Blustein has been hyping Williams for over a year.

Advertisement
When we used to host recruits we would pair them with someone we felt was a personality fit. If we knew the kid wanted to party and experience the nightlife we would pair him up with the party animal/glue guy of the team. If academics were important we would pair him up with the team nerd.

If I had to guess Ishmael is probably a Lowkey dude who loves to workout and knows a lot about S & C and is engraved in the culture (no **** because of his dad).

The most I would read into it is that Ishmael is a gym rat and probably doesn’t party much and is a good representation of the “clean” side of the program.

More complicated than that.

Ishmael's DNA has an imprint that allows his system to create the BR5490 Enzyme which energizes his psychochromatic matrix to connect every neuron in his system to project an electromagnetic pattern to exert psychological alterations/leanings of anyone near him.

Hicks and his family have now transmutated electromagnetically into Miami Hurricane admirers.

Advertisement
Jobe, Lew, Hicks, Tripp, Mitchell, I'm assuming?

FVJDQF8XsAACWuV

Advertisement
On David Hicks, post Oregon visit:

"My Crystal Ball is on Texas A&M for (Hicks), have had it on the Aggies for quite a while — first time I'm actually thinking about changing it is coming off this official visit to Oregon," Wiltfong said. "His dad told me it was a home run visit, it was a helluva visit. What Oregon has got going on with with Coach (Dan) Lanning and Coach (Tosh) Lupoi and those guys there, I think that David Hicks had a fantastic time and Eugene. I think his dad had a fantastic time in Eugene, and Oregon really moved the needle and should not be discounted after two visits now to campus. Now, his dad told me that a decision is not imminent. Certainly remains a priority for Texas A&M. Oklahoma has been in there recruiting him hard. He has been to Miami a couple of times. But I'm buying that Oregon has real momentum right now with David Hicks."

Advertisement
Back