Official UA Game thread

Advertisement
Currently driving up to Orlando to photograph the game. I'll be on the field. Can someone give me a quick list of guys to shoot? I'll share pics with y'all tonight. Also if anyone is supposed to commit to us today i'll try to shoot it. Thanks!

Shoot everyone not committed to Miami or a Miami lean. I'd probably do it from a distance and not post pictures of it.

Any reason not to post pics? My credential only mentions that it's prohibited to publish video within 48 hours of the event but I don't wanna get in trouble with them either haha first time working with UA.

Who are you credentialed through?

Anything new on Jeudy? Who did he beat today with a Lou "Ski Cutty" Carr SoulTrain line quadruple move?

That kid must of slept like **** last night after he had a fresh look at what he's denying that he's truly in store for at Bama...
He's a front-running moron. He probably believes whatever lies they told him about changing the offense to feature him.

That Alabaga offense is a toilet. It's scramble ball at its worst. If it wasn't for the great Jeremy Pruitt and that insanely rabid defense he fielded they would have lost 3 games this year.

Make no mistake though. That offense is a disjointed mess. If Ridley really gave a **** about Jeudy he would have told him to stay as far away from Alabaga as possible. Ridley looked completely average all year.

Currently driving up to Orlando to photograph the game. I'll be on the field. Can someone give me a quick list of guys to shoot? I'll share pics with y'all tonight. Also if anyone is supposed to commit to us today i'll try to shoot it. Thanks!

Shoot everyone not committed to Miami or a Miami lean. I'd probably do it from a distance and not post pictures of it.

Any reason not to post pics? My credential only mentions that it's prohibited to publish video within 48 hours of the event but I don't wanna get in trouble with them either haha first time working with UA.

Yea obviously posting video would be much more incriminating. Are you going to the game with any accomplices?

All of this!

Anything new on Jeudy? Who did he beat today with a Lou "Ski Cutty" Carr SoulTrain line quadruple move?

That kid must of slept like **** last night after he had a fresh look at what he's denying that he's truly in store for at Bama...

He's a front-running moron. He probably believes whatever lies they told him about changing the offense to feature him.

That Alabaga offense is a toilet. It's scramble ball at its worst. If it wasn't for the great Jeremy Pruitt and that insanely rabid defense he fielded they would have lost 3 games this year.

Make no mistake though. That offense is a disjointed mess. If Ridley really gave a **** about Jeudy he would have told him to stay as far away from Alabaga as possible. Ridley looked completely average all year.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Who are you credentialed through?

Straight through UA under bleechr.com. My friend runs the site and UA wanted to work with him so if anything i'll just post a link to the photo gallery on bleechr if y'all wanna check it out

Verbals
DJ Johnson (DE)
Navaughn Donaldson (OT)
Zach Feagles (punter)

Prospects
Kai-Leon Herbert (OT/OG)
Jeff Thomas (WR)
Josh Falo (TE)

Local Talent
Jeudy
Grimes
Samuels
Daniel Wright
Henderson

Also, ask Robert Burns why he's not playing

Last edited:
Advertisement

Verbals
DJ Johnson (DE)
Navaughn Donaldson (OT)
Zach Feagles (punter)

Prospects
Kai-Leon Herbert (OT/OG)
Jeff Thomas (WR)
Josh Falo (TE)

Local Talent
Jeudy
Grimes
Samuels
Daniel Wright
Henderson

Also, ask Robert Burns why he's not playing

Who cares about the "local" talent! please don't waste your storage!

Jerry is a traitor. He is not a Cane. He is a Bama. He helps us none. Keep his gheys play with gheys *** off the Miami Hurricane board. Weak to jock a kid that just turned his back on a program you claim to love.

Jeudy's not a traitor. Teddy Bridgewater is an example of a traitor. Committed to us, then left, then talked garbage and disrespected us on our own field.

Jeudy has been respectful with his college decision, was down to us and the current college football dynasty. Chose the later. It is what it is. Nevertheless, still respect the kid's talent.

Keep in mind he will be behind Ridley for 1 yr before he is featured as the #1 receiver. Here, he would be behind Richards for 2 yrs. Have to believe this was also part of his decision making. Pope, on the other hand, will have a 1 yr buffer here and not at Bama.

Orlando ain't our field.

Advertisement
Donaldson looking good out there. DJ... not so much. Still my favorite recruit but the OT's in this game are no joke.

Advertisement
Dj Johnson has had a few good pressures. Not sure why they got him playing a 3 technique though. He's not big enough for that especially against the 350 plus guards they have this year. Dj Johnson definitely has the get off just needs to get a bit stronger

ANY BAMMER COMMITS TO REPORT ON; LOOKING FOR GOOD INSIDER INFORMATION TO STIMULATE SPIRITED TALK OVER HERE

Jerry is a traitor. He is not a Cane. He is a Bama. He helps us none. Keep his gheys play with gheys *** off the Miami Hurricane board. Weak to jock a kid that just turned his back on a program you claim to love.

Jeudy's not a traitor. Teddy Bridgewater is an example of a traitor. Committed to us, then left, then talked garbage and disrespected us on our own field.

Jeudy has been respectful with his college decision, was down to us and the current college football dynasty. Chose the later. It is what it is. Nevertheless, still respect the kid's talent.

Keep in mind he will be behind Ridley for 1 yr before he is featured as the #1 receiver. Here, he would be behind Richards for 2 yrs. Have to believe this was also part of his decision making. Pope, on the other hand, will have a 1 yr buffer here and not at Bama.

Orlando ain't our field.

Miami uses more than one receiver and I believe an act against the State of Miami is being a traitor or considered treason. JJ traitor. Teddy ******* traitor.

Advertisement
Back